Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Streets of Duna City

Go down 
+4
Shinji Abari
Cody1211
Shyla
Strike
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Strike

Strike

The Streets of Duna City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:01 am

"Fuck you," she answered preemptively, but handed him a bottle of whiskey anyway. She took one herself, popped it, and took a hearty drink.

"What do you think is gonna happen next?"
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:09 am

Jared sighed and took a significant swig of the whiskey "Well...I think Deysha may have to be in the rear view mirror..."
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:24 pm

She looked at Shinji half in shock that the man wasn't afraid of her or trying to blame her for the sins of her people.  He wanted to trust him but the memories from her past slowly drifted back into her mind causing her to tighten her fists.  

"Tch," she scoffed as she abruptly forced herself to her feet, more pissed off that she had let him see her in such a weak state of being.  "And you're a pompous know-it-all.  It ain't like I gotta choice after Jared's little scene.  We have to go and I have to leave everything behind, again."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 2:52 am

:: gets up and leans against the wall:: Something here you don't want to leave? if its physical, and can fit, lets go get it. if its more this is your home, home is where decide it is.Or anywhere that old demons can't get you, that why this place is my home. No matter who or what, demons, nightmares, cops, pirates. This baby will outrun them all. And it makes me special, gives me something thats all me, never be useless and worthless again. :: a hint of a past in his eyes and the treble of his speach:
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 11:08 pm

"Suits me fine. Fuck this place, am I right? Kythe will be pissed, though...and my place will probably get raided too, which sucks." She sighed and took a hard pull of her drink. "Starting over again...I dunno, you're the goddamn entrepreneur here." Another long chug. "Where do you think we should set up now?"
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Jared sighed "That's a good fuckin question, not many planets in crest as loosely patrolled as this place. I've heard a lot of the stations are starting to get a pretty large dark underbelly" He chuckled and twitched slightly "Drug markets, organized crime, the space outside of the main colonies is getting pretty heavy with that shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Streets of Duna City
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7