Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Streets of Duna City

Go down 
+4
Shinji Abari
Cody1211
Shyla
Strike
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cascadia

Cascadia

The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:55 am

::smirks alittle at the hiss and baring her teeth:: Damn girl calm down, not infront of your friends here :: checks both the front and the back after pulling the back of her shirt down abit:: Clean through, doesnt appear to be any shrapnel left, no major arteries got knicked. You'll be ok, I've got some medical bio foam if you think you can handle it? stings like a bitch for about a minute
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:08 am

"Why the fuck should I know!" Dresden barked impatiently, although she wasn't necessarily upset with Kythe - just the situation. "I didn't really pack my fucking bag for a cruise, but Captain motherfucking Nemo here seems to think we're perfectly fine waiting for the cops to put on their fucking snorkels and flippers to come find us sitting at the bottom of the goddamn ocean." She sighed heavily, clenching her fists, and tried to get some composure over herself. "I don't know. Let's just get you fixed up first and go from there...I don't think anybody else got hurt too bad."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:40 pm

The cops won't be looking in the damn Ocean, not alot of ships submerge it can damage systems, I designed this ship to do it. Its also why ::points at the monitor:: we're listening to their band, we see what their doing. ::rummages through the first aid kit and pulls out the bio foam:: Ok Kythe. up to you if you want the foam
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:46 pm

"Just get it over with already," she said, a half smirk over her face. " 'less you want to get more than ya bargained for."

She turned her neck to the side until it made an uncomfortable sounding series of cracks. The markings on his neck clearly visible as she forces the vertebra to release the build up of pressure. She still looked concerned despite his attempts to settle their fears.

"Will we be able to go back to the city soon? Payment is due..."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 10:24 pm

We'll need to see what the media looks like. best case scenario everything was quick enough and no one was caught on camera too badly and we don't even need to leave the planet. And i guess it'd depend on what you meant by more than I bargained for :: gives her a smirk and a wink::
:: while he's talking and flirting he'd suddenly insert the nozzle into kythe's wound and release the foam, it'd quickly fill the wound and expand alittle out both entry and exit wounds. it'd also be hugely painful::
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Jared just listened to all of them, now and again he twitched, as he always does. "I hope we can get back up there soon...I have some shit I was working on I need to get off planet soon before the entire fucking police force raids it and hundreds of hours of work go POOF." He twitched more when he spoke, he always twitched more when he was nervous or excited.
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 11:55 pm

"Ya couldn' handle it," she hissed as the foam pulled the wound apart, almost to the point of tearing as it filled the cavity the bullet had left.  When he was finished she rustled her shirt down to where it belonged stood up.  "Dres, somethin' stirrin' in that pretty head of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:00 am

"Other than how the fuck to get out of here," she snarled, "not fuckin' really." She had gone about absently checking all of her equipment now, verifying that everything she still had with her - which wasn't much now - was still loaded and in good working order.

Freight cringed silently from afar as he watched Kythe's hit from the bio-foam. He had seen shit like that before, sure, but there was just something about that kind of intense pain that still bothered him somewhere deep down in his soul. The huge man stayed quiet, trying to acclimate to his new surroundings and come to terms with what was happening. He seemed to be thinking calmly, studying everyone and everything.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:32 am

Oh I bet I could, You'd be surprised I bet. As for what we do next? Way I see it we've got a few options. We can head to one of the poles and get off world. We can try and sneak back into the city after dark. Or do a little of both, head to the city let you get any thing you need from where ever you live and then get off world. Or if you so wish whoever wants to leave can leave if we go to the city. I personaly think we made a damn good team
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:48 am

"The city! The motherfucking city! Holy goddamn SHIT, are you kidding me?! They'd love to fucking crucify us after that little butt-fuck we pulled back at the prison," Dresden ranted, "I can't believe you'd actually consider taking us back to Duna fucking City after that. That's a goddamn death sentence. We need off this planet as soon as humanly motherfucking possible. Dude, have you been smoking a heavy dose of Jared's shit, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Well, you seemed like you wanted off the ship more than off world. If theres nothing here anyone NEEDS, I suggest we go ahead and get to the south pole and as soon as theres an aurora we skip outta here. the aurora will mask us so noone would take a second look.
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 6:36 pm

Kythe crossed her arms and stared at Dresden, clearly disgruntled by the idea of leaving Deysha.   She didn't say anything, she knew if they went back they would all get caught up in this, but what was she suppose to do anywhere else?  Moments later the sudden motion of flying Bio-Foam Canister hissed passed Jared's ears, Kythe hissed in in irritation as the can barely missed his head.

"If you hadn't a' gotten yourself jacked this wouldn't a happened!" she shouted before storming off in the opposite direction of the group.
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:37 pm

"Heh. I agree. Let's all blame fuckin' Jared," she gave him a look for good measure. "Asshat. But Kythe...we'll get back, it's just...we've all gotta lay low for now, you know?"

She turned back to look at Shinji. "That's the first not-completely-retarded idea you've had since you steered this thing for the bottom of the goddamn ocean. Can we find out how long we would be waiting there?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:08 pm

:: Shinji smiles as he's working at a nav console and moves aside:: See for yourself, We can be off world within 6 hours
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:36 pm

Jared jumped and looked around for a moment before seeing what she had thrown at him and smiling at her and Dresden with a laugh "Sorry I guess?" He twitched when he laughed, alot "Can't help it, law enforcement must looove having me around!"
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Kythe made her way through the airship away from the group, her anger burning like a wildfire inside her. She went off in whatever direction might have a door or a hallway to lead further from them less she might snap Jared's neck. Once she got far enough away she lashed out, smashing her claws into the wall like a caged animal. She sank to the floor and sat with her back against the wall alone.
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:18 am

"Goddamnit," Dresden grumbled as she saw Kythe storm off. For no apparent reason, she turned to Jared - as if intuitively and innately understanding Kythe's deep frustration with him - and flipped him a solid middle-finger salute. "Fuck you for all this, by the way," was the extent of her explanation as she went off to try and follow her friend through the hall.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:25 am

:: Shinji sighed and shook his head:: You guys just relax here, the mess hall is down that way ::points the way dresden went. I'll find Kythe :: he goes off in the direction Kythe went and eventualy find her tearing the shit out of his private quarters:: Well...... I guess I need to redecorate anyway. you alright
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:27 am

Dresden saw Shinji going down the hallway past her, shrugged malevolently, and gave up her pursuit. "It's your ass, man," she let him go ahead of her. After a few moments of contemplation, she wandered off to see if this damn ship had a bar...
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:34 am

"Don't act like you care," she hissed as she sat against the wall with her head resting on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:35 am

If I didn't would I have followed you? :: walks over and sits next to her on the floor:: Wanna talk?
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:58 pm

Kythe bared her teeth at the man as he sat next to her.

"Don't you know what I am?" Kythe growled as she set her chin on her knees and stared off in ahead of her, a moment passing before she spoke a little less hostility. "I can't just leave and go where ever..."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:11 am

Kinky::he says with a smirks as she hisses and bare her teeth, then shakes his head showing literaly no fear nor any care of what she is:: Why not? who cares "WHAT" you are. What cause your an Eos?   Bullshit. Look at novalyse, their full of war hungry  human cyborgs, the ADR  is litteraly a planet full of damn bookworms and Dr jekles, who for all their brains don't know jack shit about real life,  you got cascadia a planet full of people whose entire DNA is completly screwy because of the star, faster stronger, better  ships and faster brains, but yet their all fucking peace loving space saints. OMNE and Deysha are the only "normal" people here and  that in itself  makes them fucked up. OMNE is  fucking greed central and Deysha is  literaly the land of materialism. your either rich or your poor. and if your poor your either an outlaw or you fucked licking the boots of whoevers above you hoping for scraps. So fuck that noise about  "do you know what I am, and You can just leave"  Do what you want, When you want, and to bloody the pit with who ever tries to stop you, unless and only unless their part of you family, your crew. Everyones got folk that care about them in some way. Care for the  ones that care for you, and the others can  kick rocks
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:25 am

"Oh fuck yes," Dresden sighed as she discovered a little liquor cabinet in the back of a supply area. She promptly went about raiding it, finding whatever strong beverages she could. "Thank you, thank you, I needed this..." she mumbled to herself. "Fucking crazy underwater spaceship...I hate Cascadians...."
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:30 am

Jared made it clear he was with dresden before walking over so she didn't like shoot him or something "Hey Dresden, enough there for both of us?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Streets of Duna City
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next