Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashara's New Dawn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:46 am

Rhaetia appeared from the bathroom door a few seconds later with a wet towel draped around her shoulders, covered in light blonde hair that was just a few shades toned down from platinum. It was the first time Ashara would've been able to get a close-up look of her without her hood since she left her overcoat folded in the bathroom, wearing just a white undershirt and the flowy dress-pants that she had worn to the conference. The markings on her face were more evident now since they glistened in silvery blue geometric designs on her wet skin. She seemed much more natural and comfortable.

"I'd very much like to see it," she offered a little smile as she got used to the feeling of the ship lifting off. "I've only been on our little ferry ships between Rescenta and Reza before, never a ship like this."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:50 am

:: smiles and blushes looking at her:; Wow....... your...... wow..... :: shakes his head a bit and holds a hand out to her to bring her to the window::
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:55 am

With an involuntary smile, she tilted her head curiously like some innocent little animal. "Thanks?" She took his hand gently and followed him over to the window to see.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 am

:: held her hand gently as the window turned fully transparent, outside she'd see the last wisps of atmosphere pass by as rezza first came into view and as the ship turned rescenta came into full view:: It from up here everything looks pretty peacefull......
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:54 am

She nodded her head slowly, taking in every detail of the planets before her. Just a few hundred years ago, it was a marvel for anyone to behold space flight - and now Rhaetia was the odd one out because she had never experienced it before.

"Funny to think that when you're there, everything is so...important. And then you look at it like this and it seems so distant." Without even realizing it, she tightened her grip on Ashara's hand for just a second before letting go and taking a step closer to peer out the window.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:16 am

:: smiled and let her hand slip from his grasp and watched her marvel at the sight of her home:: I should get ahold of clarity directly, Let her know that your safe

:: as long as there was no objection he would go to his desk beside the window and call up clarity's contact info on the datanet and vid call her::
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:23 am

"Oh, that's right. Cla - ...er...Professor Davis should know. She's a very nice lady, I'm sure she's having as hard a time as anyone right now."

Clarity's secretary would answer and start to say that Representative Davis wasn't accepting any calls currently, until she realized that it was Ashara of Cascadia. She then sent the call right through and Clarity answered a few moments later, sitting in her office and looking somewhat tired and disheveled from handling all the recent events.

"Mr. Cyralis, hello," she said as she nodded politely and took into account the background of Ashara's video.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:52 am

Mrs Clarity, I realize this may possibly upset you but Rhaetia is with me on my ship, we're currently off world in orbit. When I got her back to her dorm her room was completley ransacked I felt that leaving her there or really anywhere on rescenta right now might put her in danger
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 am

Clarity took in a deep breath and cupped her chin in her hands for a second. "I'm not sure who would do something like that. I think you're probably right - she's in a delicate position right now, she needs to be kept safe. I'm just surprised that you got authorization so quickly, usually it's a nightmare to try and let Eosa travel anywhere. How did you get cleared so fast? You did report all of this, right?" Clarity was clearly unaware of the trouble that had been stirred up.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:43 am

Thats the issue, and the reason I feel you will very quickly become angry with me. From how the situation looks i dont know how far up the proverbial food chain this whole thing is with the attack, I've been monitoring the progress of a intel gathering operation that Mr wright is aware of and it seems it may very well go higher than just Jeck. I decided the best course of action was contact you immediately, you i know genuinely care about the Eosa, and rhaetia. I did not want to risk letting the wrong element know where she was, as for getting off the planet..... well having the ship captain mention that this is a diplomatic vessel and that he'd need to report to the Cascadian council that it is being denied clearance to leave a hostile area seemed to work wonders. We arent leaving the system just yet. This right now is purely for her safety.....but I may have promised her that I'd show her Cascadia....and take her travelling anywhere she wanted to go once things settled....
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:21 pm

She sighed and contemplated the situation for a moment. "Well...I admire your quick thinking, Ashara. But, I can only imagine the political backlash from all of this. There's not really much I could do besides damage control, I don't have any authorization to go any further into this. Officially, at least. I'll see what I can do, though, but...if the media gets wind of this - or the military - you could have gotten yourself into some trouble. And I don't know what could happen to Rhaetia." Clarity paused, frustrated. "She could be charged with illegal transit, obstruction of justice, even just leaving the city without clearance. I'm worried they'll pin something on her, it looks too suspicious for her to leave right now. Right after the shooting."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:06 pm

As far as I was led to believe the Eosa were "free" to leave if they could get passage. And I dont mean to sound combative but if the ADR military wishes to storm my ship to get her, I believe the Cascadian Vulcan can be within range rather hastily. The ADR military has proven incapable of protecting its own citizens as has the government by allowing a group of scientists who care more about research than ethics and morals to hold up the granting of rights to these people. What I said in the conference was not simply me being stereotypically cascadian and sticking my neck out for anyone in need. When I said that if the rights are not passed Cascadia will accept the Eosa as refugee's from a corrupt and unjust government I meant every word. Rhaetia is supposedly one of the most important Eosa because of what her existence alone proves, and if rather than keeping her safe they want to play games with pinning false accusations then perhaps a public statement and a declaration of Amnesty should be made.
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:45 pm

"Don't get me wrong, Ashara, I think you did the right thing. And the absolute last thing that I want to see out of this is any kind of military mix-up. We both know that Cascadia would trump the ADR any day. But you know yourself that half the public will be outraged that she's with you, and the other half will be outraged if we don't give you full clearance to go." Clarity leaned in a bit closer to her screen. "So what I'm telling you to do - off the record, of course - is whatever you have to do to stay safe, and keep her safe, and try and keep this as quiet as possible. We'll deal with whatever ramifications we have to. I just...if the Demarchy starts issuing commands, I can't overrule them. I can't do much to declare amnesty either; it'd have to go through a vote, and that'd be pretty unlikely at this point. So I want you to stay hooked up to a comm link with me, and if I send you a signal, it'll be for your own safety so you can get the hell out and get back to Cascadia. Okay? And please keep Rhaetia safe, at all costs. She's means more in all of this, I mean the whole conflict with the Eosa, than what people realize yet."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:45 am

Mrs Clarity..... I have no intention of letting any harm come to her ever..... ::looks back over his shoulder at rhaetia as she's staring into the stars, then turns back:: Would you like to talk to her?
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:59 pm

"Yes," she studied Ashara closely, noticing a spark of something in his eyes. "I think it'd be a good idea for us to speak alone for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:50 pm

:: Turns to Rhaetia:: Rhaetia, Mrs Clarity wants to talk to you. :: Ashara would nod to clarity and walk away toward the back of his quarters to give them privacy
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:36 am

A quiet conversation ensued between Rhaetia and Clarity. They kept it brief, presumably with Clarity lecturing the young Eos student on the safety and practical implications of her choices. Nonetheless, a few minutes later, Rhaetia came over in the direction that Ashara had left to find him again.

"Ashara? We're done talking now." She smiled just a little. "Don't worry, I don't think she's mad..."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:41 am

::smiles back:: Well thats good. I'll see if she wants to talka bout anything else and if not we can grab something to eat, its been a very long day.
:: heads back to the vid phone:: anything else we should figure out Mrs Charity?
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:05 am

"Nothing that I know of at the moment, Ashara. I'll be in touch though, alright? Thank you. Please be careful." She ended the video call with Ashara and then immediately contacted ADR flight control. She didn't give them any information regarding Ashara, Rhaetia, or their whereabouts, but called in a temporary ordinance of Senate authorization for engagement with any aircraft in the system, meaning that any military orders that would be hostile towards any ship including Ashara's would be highly illegal and unauthorized unless it was cleared by a Senate member first. It would at least give twenty-four hours "insurance" until she figured out how in the hell to fix this.

Rhaetia, still relatively oblivious to the political whirlwind, looked up at Ashara innocently. "So, what do Cascadians like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:17 am

Pretty much the same things everyone else, I personaly like more asian dishes........ sweat and sour chicken, lo mein, things like that. How bout you what stuff do you like eating
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:57 am

"That sounds good." She thought for a moment. "Well, just usually whatever's in the cafeteria that day, you know? I've never really had anything fancy, like Asian dishes..."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Well, lets head to the ships galley and I'll have the cook make us somthing nice :: smiles:: I'm glad you have the chance to get away from this.... all of it
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 pm

"Okay," Rhaetia nodded. "Yeah, me too. I mean, things have never been great, but they've been especially bad lately." She followed along behind Ashara to the ship's galley, excited to have a good meal and be with someone that seemed to genuinely care.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:28 am

:: Ashara would tell the galley master they'd like something akin to an asian taste sample since Rhaetia had never had any before and would take her to find a seat:: Shouldn't be too long
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:46 am

Rhaetia sat down next to Ashara, rather content to look around and survey her surroundings in the Cascadian ship. "So, tell me more about life on Cascadia. What's it like? I mean, what is just...everyday life like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashara's New Dawn
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crest :: Current Roleplay :: Regional :: Reza/Rescenta-
Jump to: