Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashara's New Dawn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cascadia

Cascadia

Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 am

That seemed to take quite abit longer than i thought, everything alright? and yes I think a walk would do good.
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Yes, everything is alright as it can be." She led Ashara out of the post building and through the busy streets of Rescenta. The buildings were sleek and modern, with more attention paid to utility and practicality than to aesthetics. The great dome stretched overhead, protecting the city and providing a safely breathable atmosphere. Night had fallen and stars twinkled in the distance, being reflected through the glassy dome.

Rhaetia pulled the hood of her robe up instinctively when they stepped outside. It was a habit, to draw less attention to herself. She walked by Ashara as they headed back to the city block of the UOR and its dorms.

"So tell me a bit more about yourself, Ashara. I need something else to think about."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:35 am

Not really a whole lot to tell, I'm the eldest male of the current generation of the Cyralis family, and it was that families turn to be the lead council so since I was born i was i guess "molded" for it but pretty much everyone says I'm not suited for it.....I'm too excitable and idealistic at times....even by Cascadian standards. Ummm ...wow cant think of anything else really.... I like traveling, not really big on being treated differently, which really pisses off the rest of the council.
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Rhaetia chuckled and lowered her head. "I don't understand why some people in power think that their positions make them more of a person than anyone else." She took a brief pause in speaking as they winded their way down the streets of Rescenta. "So, what sorts of things do you do on the Lead Council? Is it rather exciting?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:46 am

Honestly this is the most excitement I've had....... pretty much in forever and i really hope I never have to see this type of excitement again. But I wouldnt mind getting out and being able to travel more, because honestly sitting in a big council chamber for hours and hours and hours listening to the councilors drone on and on after I say my piece about somthing that SHOULD be simple is just...... agonizingly boring and I'm 22..... I need some type of fun you know.
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:11 am

"I guess 'fun' isn't a luxury that I've had a lot of either," Rhaetia agreed. "I've been studying and studying for as long as I can remember. I get tired of spending all of my time at the University because there's nowhere else for me to go - nothing for me to do but study; I'm expected to prove everyone wrong."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 am

dont they have like someway you can take classes on a data pad? So you can get out, I'm sure theres gotta be SOMEWHERE you want to go. and i think you already have proven all those idiots VERY wrong your amazing.......
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:04 am

She blushed a little bit. "Not many humans say that to me." She shrugged. "Yes, there are lots of places I want to travel, but...that's hard for Eosa to do. Because of the laws, you know? But I've always wanted to see Deysha-II, and go on a tour of one of the other systems. And - actually, haven't I heard that Cascadia is opening some places for visitors? I bet it's so exotic there."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:03 am

We've always been open to visitors but never really had PLACES for visitors and tourists to go, we're constructing tourist towns and resorts in the rainforest band and at some beaches. There are laws forbidding you from leaving? :: seemed to get alittle upset at that:: I thought their segregation laws only aplied HERE.... if you want to leave to travel, you and any individual has that right...... I think...maybe we could use that though to make a statement
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Rhaetia nodded slowly, realizing what Ashara was getting at. "So - you mean, maybe I could be more help to the rights movement by leaving this place and working from somewhere else. And I'd get to see the Cascadian rainforests?" She smiled slightly at that thought. "Well, I suppose there's never been as good a time to want to get out of Rescenta...with everything that's happened lately, I'm not so sure I feel safe here. But Eosa don't really -get- to leave. It's not that there are laws, it's just...it's unheard of for us to travel, since we either can't get passports, or some of us are legally required to stay in 'sterilized testing environments' or our laboratories, or we can't pass security, or whatever other reason the 'officials' find to keep us in check. They don't like us going anywhere at all. Most of us have never left Reza and Rescenta."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:16 am

Most definatly, the rainforrests are BREATHTAKING, and I'll see if i can pull some strings and besides since I've opened the Cascadian boarders to Eosa, you could simply be on my ship and we'd leave orbit and then Inform them that You've claimed Assylum for safety purposes. I'd love to take you away from this place and their narrow minded thinking. :: smiles at her::
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:14 am

She again blushed, her eyes glistening with an animalistic sense of adventure. "I'll have to think about it. It would be a big risk..." Looking up, she realized they were closer to the dorm than she had realized. "Right in here. Come on in with me." She checked in at the gate, and led Ashara down a lit walkway towards the large apartment-like dorm buildings. She entered a code and swiped a key-card at her building, and walked inside with Ashara. They were fairly nice for college dorms, although still a bit crowded. A short trek through the hallways and a ride up an elevator to one of the top floors, and they were outside Rhaetia's room. Again, she entered a code and swiped her key-card.

"Here we go. Home sweet home. Not much, but..." She swung the door open and, much to her dismay, was shocked at what she saw. Her place had been ransacked.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:47 am

.......Either the ADR government didnt trust you, or who ever was behind the attack wanted to get you..... :: puts a hand on her shoulder:: Iwant you to come stay with me, My quarters on my ship are plenty big enough and I can sleep on my couch Its not safe for you here, atleast not untill we know whats going on
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Rhaetia was a little bit choked up as she looked around her dorm room. Ashara could probably tell that it was fairly nice and cozy before being trashed, but now there was only havoc here - books, discs, and electronics ripped out and strewn across the floor, carpeting and wallpaper ripped off, windows busted, furniture toppled, pictures and framed academic certificates shattered and shredded...

"I...I don't understand who did this..." She looked up at Ashara like a deer in the headlights. "Yes, I think we should leave. It's not safe anymore." She glanced back at her apartment for a moment, knowing that there was nothing in it that was worth saving. She considered calling the police, but they could've been the ones to do this. She looked helpless. "Let's...let's go, please."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:35 am

:: hugs her:: I'll find out who did this, I promise I'll find out and make them replace EVERYTHING here, once we're safe on my ship I'll contact the university board and have new originals made of your awards, not copies :: leads her away from the mayhem
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:39 am

She nodded sadly, going with Ashara. He seemed to be one of the few she could trust now. "Thank you. I just want to get away from here." She would follow along with Ashara back to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:34 am

::he'd get her settled in and show her how to use the controls for heat and cool and a larger screen datanet access point in his room aswell as the shower or bath in the rooms bathroom:: I'm going to go talk to the pilot you can try to relax. I'll be back soon :: smiles at her, and head to speak with the captain and tells them to immediately get off planet of rescenta and get them into orbit::
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:36 am

Rhaetia looked around, admiring the Cascadian design of Ashara's ship, and tried to get settled in the unfamiliar surroundings. She wasn't used to flying.

The ADR flight control team of Rescenta would communicate the regular transmissions and authorizations, within just a few seconds of clearing Ashara's ship to take off. Suddenly, the regular comm officer that had been handling the transmissions was replaced by one of his superiors.

"Halt the authorization for a second," a gruff voice said sharply, "have any of your passengers been in contact with any Eosa at the whereabouts of the University?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:22 am

This is headcouncil Ashara's ship . He has been questioned and cleared by your law enforcement":: the ships captain would reply,
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:20 am

"Have your passengers had personal contact with any Eosa?" the voice repeated. "I know that he's been cleared by the military police, but no Eosa are to leave without proper authorization."

Meanwhile, Rhaetia had settled herself in comfortably and decided to take a shower since she figured it could be a fairly long flight. She was oblivious to the fact that the captain was being harrassed by ADR officials because of her very presence.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:13 am

Capt- as I stated Head Council Ashara had personal contact with an Eosa at the shooting, he has been questioned and due to the unstable situation at the present time the head Council has ordered the immidiate departure from ADR Space
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:53 pm

The voice seemed impatient now. "Captain, is there an Eos on that ship? Yes or no?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:11 am

"As far as I am aware I have no passangers that have not been authorised by superiors. Regardless of that fact this ship is a diplomatic vessel and thus falls under diplomatic articles of immunity. We will give Airspace controll 5 minutes and then we will be launching. If you insist I will have the Cascadian Council contact the ADR senate liasons office to report an obstruction in our attempted extraction of a high level diplomat from hostile situation"
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:13 am

There was a brief moment of silence, and then some muffled chatter on the other end. The original voice responded instead of the second flight control officer. "You're cleared for take-off immediately, sir." Despite the flight control team's better judgment, they made all the necessary arrangements and authorizations for Ashara's ship to disembark at any time they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:36 am

:: the ship would immediatly lift off and put distance between rescenta and themselves:: Ashara walked back into his room and hearing the shower tapped the bathroom door:: We're about to leave the atmosphere in a few moments, if you'd like to see it I've raised the window outer coverings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashara's New Dawn
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crest :: Current Roleplay :: Regional :: Reza/Rescenta-
Jump to: