Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Strike

Strike

A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II)   A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:00 am

He chuckled. "So, why don'tcha buy me out to totally undercut the ADR to OMNE, and then cover my ass long enough to get me established with something heavy and independent in Deysha to make us both more money!" A hearty guffaw concealed the actual brilliance underneath the fat man's joke.

He schemed and plotted better stuff in his sleep; he hardly realized that his little joke might be exactly what the both of them needed.
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II)   A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:44 pm

Richard smirked, this could be advantageous, very much so. "Well, I'd be very willing to give you the money to live in a manner suited to you" he laughed "While you established a fruitful money making enterprise on Deysha, that could make you very very rich, as well as provide your good friends over at OMNE Corp with a nice stream of money."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II)   A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:17 pm

"Yeah? Like what?" He half-laughed. "Sounds like you're hatchin' an idea, buddy."
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II)   A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 9:24 pm

"Oh you know me, I'm always hatching some kind of money making scheme. Deysha has set a limit on how many factories we can have there. I'm assuming they've done the same with any other enterprise another colony want to build there. If you were to go and use the A.D.R's alotted space" He chuckled a bit when he said that "O.M.N.E could fund it and use them to produce our goods, while we get the profits, and once all that is done and set, you could if you so desire, leave the A.D.R and run those for O.M.N.E, or stay on the A.D.R payroll while getting an extra pay check from O.M.N.E for help managing those buildings and maybe other deals we may want to make with the A.D.R."

Richard smiled, it was friendly and open, just like when these two were just college buddies. But on the inside it was more, Richard had a plan, a big one, and this could prove useful to it if his friend decided to stay in the A.D.R with some extra O.M.N.E money in his pockets. If not, O.M.N.E would still profit quite a bit, and that was advantageous as well...for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II)   A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 11:16 pm

Johann's laugh faded. He looked serious now - thinking, planning.

"That's not half-bad," he concluded after a few moments. "Of course, the ADR would need a cut to keep everything quiet. But with the economy on Deysha, there'd be enough to go around, and keep everyone happy, especially if OMNE is willing to eat the set-up costs up front. Just what kind of factories are we talking about here?"
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II)   A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 11:23 pm

He nodded "Of course the A.D.R would cut a cut, but like you said Deysha is a consumer. It will make us quite a bit of money."

Richard thought for a moment before speaking "The factories we already have here are rather focused on consumer products, a very wide range of them and Deysha eat's it up. But if we build more on this planet supply may exceed demand, thats not good. We keep them equal so people always want it, and they are willing to pay a little bit more to make sure they get it. So, I was thinking...O.M.N.E has been getting far more industrial. The factories could be for building parts and refining metals for all the machines we use and sell across Crest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II)   A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Million Dollars and Three Rezaian Islands (Part II)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3