Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference

Go down 
+2
Cascadia
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cascadia

Cascadia

[Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:01 am

It is entirely up to each other colony if they wish to have a presence at your suggested face to face meeting. And I also mean no disrespect but our laws are steadfast.
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:02 am

Zeth Johnson listened quietly, particularly taking note of Chase's comment regarding 'entrusting the lives of our citizens in your hands.' He was sure that statement was probably due to the UOR shooting, if not a jab in the direction of ADR. Nonetheless, he decided not to speak up quite yet, since it could result in some bad timing.
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:39 am

Chase sighed.

"Novalyse declines to send a representative into foreign territories unless they are accompanied by a personal Vanguard."
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Zeth tried to slip in meekly and get some points with Novalyse.

"I have to say that I agree with Mr. Chase's insistence in this matter. Due to recent events, I believe it would only bring about more discomfort and unrest to not at least allow defense personnel - for personal safety of dignitaries. Bodyguards, if nothing else. This would be standard even for exchanges between colonies that we know and trust, just as a matter of precaution. That wouldn't seem unreasonable to me, perhaps as a compromise?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Cascadian defense force personell would be issued directly to each dignitary, though in the offer of good faith I will set a motion that allows each group of dignitaries 1 personal body guard. Whether or not that is passed i can not promise, but Cascadia has long been very strict in allowing government officials access to cascadian space. You can understand I am sure the hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Deyn nodded, somewhat pleased with Cascadia's slight compromise. "That sounds more fair, I believe. Well, I know that Deysha-II would be glad to send an ambassadorial party to meet with the, ah...Zeonites? Zeonians? What do you prefer, Mr. Fellini?" He asked as politely as he could muster.
Back to top Go down
https://crest-rp.forumotion.com
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 pm

"Your council has offered safe keeping of an entire fleet with an array of weaponry in your system and yet they are not willing to allow dignitaries a domestic guard unit. Again I must wonder what your reason is for trusting them over those you have resided with for so long. The development of your bio metals in and of itself should not be a concern regardless, seeing as how Cascadium is only found within your system.

Nonetheless, neither one of us is capable of simply changing our legislation's ruling without an extensive appeal. In the mean time I will file a petition to repeal the act calling for all representatives and dignitaries to be provided with a Vanguard. That too, will take time to process and there is no telling whether or not the petition will be heard. Until one of our motions is heard I'm afraid I will be unable to accept the invitation."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:44 pm

I should know soon enough, the council is currently in session. I do hope all your legislation will be present
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:41 am

Fellini chuckled "Zeonites is fine, though I'm not sure my people would really mind either way."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:56 pm

After listening to the exchange and particularly noting Chase's comments, Carros Deyn leaned back in his chair and shrugged indifferently. "I'll go. Nevermind the personal bodyguards for me, the standard Cascadian-provided detail will be just fine. I'll have my transport prepare to arrive at Cascadia and then I'll let you take over the arrangements from there." Deyn smiled nonchalantly. He thought to himself, not only do I get an excuse to see this for myself first-hand, but I'll get a paid vacation away from my lard-ass boss...score.
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Fellini smiled "Im glad to hear you will be coming, and anyone else who wishes to come as well will be welcome with open arms and the generosity of the people of Zeon."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Hanzo seemed to look off screen and then back:: the proposal has been accepted. 1 bodyguard will be permitted with light armament all of which will be subject to full search before entry and prior to leaving. Upon arrival at the edge of cascadian territory foreign delegates will be brought aboard a cascadian cruiser and trsnsported to the zeon fleet and likewise after the meet is concluded
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:39 pm

"Wonderful," Deyn commented briskly in his usual half-gruff voice. "Anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Chase nodded.

"Seeing as how military are restricted from Cascadian space, I will delegate Serah Lawson to attend in my stead. One Guard should be sufficient to appease legislation until a motion can be filed for its repeal. I assure you the guard will be more than compliant to any terms you may have for his entry."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Mr Chase, though you have military background, you are considered a delegate, I am not speaking agianst Serah Lawson but seeing as you seemed interested in this course of action I would urge you to come aswell
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:01 am

"If my condition is fair when the time comes I will attend, until my wounds are more stable I don't believe travel is the best of options. If I am absent I assure you, Lawson is the most qualified person I can think of to act in my stead."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:47 pm

I perfectly understand, You should know much of cascadia views you as a hero for your actions alongside Lord Ashara. We hope for a speedy recovery to you.
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Chase shook his head.

"I am no hero, just a soldier doing my duty to protect the lives of others.  I take every injury as penance for the lives I lost or have had to take during my years in the military, this wound is no different."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:02 pm

"A very respectable way to approach things, Mr. Chase," Deyn nodded with some level of reverence, almost gratitude, but made no more comments on Chase's actions. He glanced at the video feed of the quiet A.D.R. representative and the O.M.N.E businessman. "What about you two? Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Seth Johnson fidgeted for a moment, briefly checking his DataPad in front of him and half-hoping the other rep would answer first. Nonetheless, he gathered his thoughts after a few seconds and then answered.

"I'll have to check with my superiors first, but I would love to attend. I hope to be able to be a part of Crest's growing interglobal community."
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:19 pm

William smiled and nodded "Of course, I will attend by myself. I trust cascadia's security. O.M.N.E is proud to be involved with welcoming a new member of to the crest community." he chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:47 pm

"Very well then," Deyn clasped his hands together on the table in front of him. "It's settled, then. I suppose we'll be seeing each other sooner than we thought." His glance shifted to Chase's video feed for a moment. "And my best wishes for your recovery, Mr. Chase. I hope you'll feel up to joining us." He looked back, addressing the others. "So, unless there's anything else we wanted to discuss for the time being?..."

He waited a few brief moments for anyone to respond.

"Alright. Well, I'll consider this meeting adjourned, then. Thank you all for coming," Deyn sounded half-purposefully monotonous as he sloshed through the formal political fineries. He drew the meeting to a close and ended the video conference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference   [Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Diplomacy] Urgent Assembly Video Conference
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3