Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE   A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:07 am

Johnson smiled and nodded "Of course! You're here for that specific reason aren't you?" He said with a chuckle and lead them down the hallway to the next viewing area. They saw the large slender gun at one end of the room, it had three long rails forming a triangle and each one seemed to crackled and pulse with charged energy of some type.

"This is an older version than the one's we would sell to you, so it's a bit larger but it is just as powerful. The commercial version is designed to pack big punch in a smaller package."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE   A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:38 am

Inspecting the thing from a distance, Sammat nodded slowly. "So this rips the shields, and the graviton cannon does the rest. I'd like to see this one fire also, Mr. Johnson." He turned his gaze back to the promising weapon.

Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE   A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 3:14 am

Johnson smiled and nodded, looking to this control room and nodding. A shield was deployed on the other end of the room, and after just a few seconds a sound like crackling electricity filled the room and it started to fire bolts of energy at the shield, just like Johnson had said, with the speed of a heavy machine gun. After a few seconds a large rip in the shield formed and expanded, obviously large enough for the graviton rounds to go through and smash what ever was on the other side.

"Same thing with these, if you have a large fleet bearing down on you with their shields up on full, the shield isn't going down in a few seconds, but a hole will form quickly, and a number of them would tear shields apart as well as the cannon tears apart hull. And with the size of the commercial version they can be mounted on land vehicles for assault purposes. Also a person getting hit by one of those energy bolts would be...less than optimal for that individual, despite the weapon's purpose being anti shielding."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE   A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:55 am

Sammat let Johnson's comments sink in for a few seconds before he dove into the deep end of the business pool. He had seen what these things could do, and now he had to lock down the deal. The ADR and its representatives weren't usually this...enthusiastic, but Sammat had exceptional circumstances to consider and a blank check from his superiors to make it happen ASAP.

"And I trust you could have at least as many of these prepared in two weeks, Mr. Johnson?" Sammat continued. "If we make this deal I need full contracted rights for our R&D departments to modify and patent accordingly, without future obligations to OMNE. I'm not asking to own your technology, but we get a carbon copy to do with as we please, no traces and no questions asked. I would also need a nondisclosure agreement stating that nobody - colony rep, research, military, independent, whoever - will have access to this besides OMNE and the ADR for at least five years. I know that might be a legal strain on your end, but it's the only way. I'm willing to close the deal with you today if you can meet those conditions and give me a quote to get these done and shipped to our lab."
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE   A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Johnson nodded and listened intently to the entire deal and thought for a moment "The nondisclosure agreement I am willing to agree with off the bat, thats not a problem. I was going to suggest that anyway actually, I'd rather not sell to other colonies at this time. With how heated the political stage has been recently. The bit I want to discuss with you is the contracted rights bit." He smiled

"Now understand, I don't have any deal breaking issues with it at all. It's just something I've been thinking about. Now obviously, we have some very good scientists here at OMNE and we are doing ground breaking work. But we aren't the A.D.R" He laughed a bit "OMNE would never want to take your modifications and sell them or market them as our own, but we would like to use them in our own defensive grid. So any changes you make to the weaponry we sell you, that makes improvement upon their design or power, you will allow us to use on our own defensive models, models we will never sell or give to any other colony. If not, we can still do what you want, it might just slightly change the cost."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE   A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:49 am

"And how much would it change the cost?" Sammat seemed skeptical. He caught onto the gist of the whole thing, and wasn't sure that he liked it very much. Still, Johnson had the ability to scoop the whole deal out of reach, so Sammat had to at least humor him for now.
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE   A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:59 am

Johnson smiled and thought for a moment "I can't say how much the price would go up specifically, the business part of this isn't entirely mine, the price was determined by the board members in charge of my division...But I can assume it may be a significant price increase."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE   A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.D.R. Defense Division: Inquiry to OMNE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2