Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love and Skorn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Novalyse

Novalyse

Love and Skorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Skorn   Love and Skorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 2:48 pm

"Can you help me?" Terra gave back in desperate anger.
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Love and Skorn   Love and Skorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 6:11 am

"Can I?" He half-snarled, half-smiled back at her with a cynical gaze. "What exactly do you expect me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: Love and Skorn   Love and Skorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:39 pm

"I expect you to help us to get the same rights your people are fighting for. Our children are pawns, used and thrown away as the government sees fit. Neither of our people can win against the governments we face without help.' She breathed slowly, trying to quell the roaring frustration that threatened the success of this assignment.
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Love and Skorn   Love and Skorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 12:42 am

"Hah. Fighting. As if there is even a fight to begin with." He languidly gestured a hopeless swoop of his hand. "They won many years ago. They made the game, my pretty little birdy. They cannot lose."

His crinkled, snarling smile turned into a somewhat blank expression, as if he was lost in thought...in theories from long ago that had gathered dust and been tucked away somewhere in the back of his mind.

"I...cannot help you. Not very much, at least, no. But I will give you what little I can. If you do something for me, yes."
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: Love and Skorn   Love and Skorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 12:48 am

"What do you want me to do?" she asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Skorn   Love and Skorn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love and Skorn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crest :: Current Roleplay :: Regional :: Reza/Rescenta-
Jump to: