Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slender: the VR arrival

Go down 
+4
Admin
Novalyse
Cascadia
O.M.N.E Corporation
8 posters
AuthorMessage
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

Slender: the VR arrival Empty
PostSubject: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:49 pm

Richard sat in his room drumming his fingers on the desk and sighed "Everything is so SERIOUS around Crest recently….i think we could all use some rest and relaxation, maybe some fun friendly scares.." He slowly smirked "Ooooh this could be good." He pressed a button "Wiiiiilliam! I need you to do something for me!"

"Ugh what?"

"Call the other colonies, tell them id like to invite their leaders to play a new V.R. game that we recently developed."

"The one based off those old earthian computer files?"

"Yes that 'Slender the Arrival' or something like that. I haven't played it yet and it MUST be better with more people right?"

William chuckled "Yes sir, ill send the invitation."

The invitations would go out, asking the leaders and officials of all the different colonies to come and visit Eli-Station to play a fun and new 'Horror VR game' based off of old earth files. To come have fun, and some scares, while reliving something their ancestors had fun with so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Ashara would get the message and send a message to Hanzo:: Hanzo did you see the message from OMNE....
hanzo- Yes Lord Ashara,..... your going arent you?
Ashara- Of course I am, it sounds like fun and I love the OMNE box games, and stop calling me LORD i know that the founding family are called lord and lady but really..... your one of the founding families aswell
Hanzo- Very well Ashara, I will take over any of the Head Council positions, You should Perhaps contact Miss Rhaetia, Might be a chance for you to....get closer dont you think a little scare here and there might jump right into your arms.
Ashara- HANZO!!....... I.... yea...i think i will invite BUT NOT BECAUSE I WANT HER TO JUMP IN MY ARMS ...i mean i wouldn't complain, but .....uhg...why do you read me so well
Hanzo- Because I was your age before and Miss Rhaetia is quite attractive and you did save her life more than once I believe. just call Clarity and ask if she can accompany you.

:: later that daty Ashara would Message both Rhaetia and Clarity:
to Rhaetia- Hi rhaetia I forwarded you a copy of an invitation to OMNE i was wondering if you might want to come with me? I'd like to see you agian and spend some more time together. I know you probly need to ask Clarity so I sent her a message too. Smile bye

to Clarity- Hello miss Clarity. I assume you also received OMNE invitation. I was wondering is it is possible for Rhaetia to come with me. It sounds like an enjoyable time and I would very much enjoy seeing her again. I messaged her aswell, Please let me know ASAP so i can make travel arrangements to pick her up, and you aswell if you are planning to go.
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:15 pm

The invitation was receive by Novalyse a short time after it was sent. St. John looked at the header before throwing it in the trash and walking out of his office and shouting at some poor soldier who didn't complete his assignments to the General's expectations. After leaving the Legislative Session Chase sat down at his desk and looked at the paper before him. He disinterestedly picked it up and read it, finding some amount of interest in the technology used in the game not the event itself. Despite his hesitation he RSVP'ed and forwards the invitation to Serah, who he thought might be interested as well. His anticipation of her response was correct as she too RSVP'ed to attend the event.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Rystoff spilled his coffee all over the stack of paperwork that the invitation was in and had to send a formal apology to Richard's office, and to please send another. Luckily it was one of the few papers that he could still read where they were from; he accidentally missed the most recent declaration of war from Novalyse and a letter that his personal checking account had been overdrawn from his recurring monthly order of OMNE bars. But, at least the invitation's return address was readable. As such, his response was delayed since he had to wait for another goddamn invitation.

"Hohoho! I know what you're up to, Richard," he chuckled to himself. "Very clever...'Slender'...I've tried those damn weight loss games and they just won't work! What a smart-ass."

Deyn, in his usual unamused voice, retorted quickly. "Sir, this is different than Slimfast 3000. Slender is...well, it's a horror game."

"I hate horror games."

"You've never played any."

"Damn straight! I watched an episode of the Twilight Zone when I was little and had nightmares for three months. I want no part in this!"

"Let's just go. We both need a vacation. Come on...maybe we'll meet some foxy OMNE ladies. You know what they say about OMNE ladies, don't you?"

"Ah, hoho....no, no I don't."

"Me either, Paras. And that's why we need to find out."

With that, Paras and Deyn loaded up and headed to OMNE.
Back to top Go down
https://crest-rp.forumotion.com
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:28 pm

As Dresden finished beating up a hapless Deyshian courier, she kicked him in the nards and swiped his knapsack then whisked it off into one of the back alleys of the city. Heheh, dumb fuck-wit. Who sends government couriers on foot? She tucked herself into the bowels of an abandoned building and dumped open the files, sifting through them curiously. Oooh...an invitation. This looks juicy...
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Clarity got the message and sighed heavily. Good lord, all of these PR scandals and people want to play video games? Her response:

"Ashara, I'm very sorry but I can't justify leaving my office at this time to join in this event..." She sounded unconvinced, but might be able to be swayed. "I would also like to strongly suggest against Rhaetia going, however I won't take it upon myself to try and stop her if she decides she would like to be a part of this."

Meanwhile, Rhaetia squealed like an excited Catholic Lux Lucis Rescentan school-girl when she got Ashara's text. Her response:

"hai ash i would so love 2 go with u im rly lookin forward 2 seeing u again, i will go no matter what clarity says even if i have to skip my classes Very Happy lol! c u there!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinji Abari

Shinji Abari

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:01 am

::Ashara would respond to rhaetia first:: Glad you want to come Clarity seems unhappy about it but says she wont stop you so I cant wait to see you, but Clarity seems like she's getting burnt out with office work, I'm gonna see if i cant convince her to come with, she needs to get out just asmuch as you do.

Miss Clarity, if you dont mind me asking why are you so agianst it. It'd be a good opportunity to get a look inside OMNE's ELI station and get to know some of the other players in the diplomatic field without an actual crisis. Besides whens the last time you got out of the office and actualy away from Kenji telling you to fix this and fix that? Come on it'll be fun besides i know your protective of Rhaetia and this one you can keep a closer eye on her....not that she'll even be alone or anything. but i think you should reconcider.
Back to top Go down
Shyla

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:53 am

Kythe walking down the streets of Deysha decided to pick up her cell. She had a feeling Dresden had found something interesting, she often got these feelings before Dres called up with another of her off the wall plans to make money.

"Dresden, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Shinji Abari

Shinji Abari

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 am

::soon after Shinji called both:: I'm bored as hell we got anything worth doing? i spent all week being.....mostly good this weekend i aim to misbehave, tell me we got something
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:05 pm

Rhaetia squee'd and immediately texted him back. "Ya omw lol ;D"

Clarity sighed, tapping her fingers anxiously. "Fine...I guess I do need to take a day off anyway since they're closing my office to rebuild the security fence outside. An apatosaurus...uh...damaged its structural integrity through a sudden volume of fecal matter. And then the ornithomimuses started getting in." She shuddered. "So, I'll be there, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:29 pm

Dres set up a three-way call with Kyth and Shinji. Tbc
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Richard smiled as he kept getting all the RSVPs from people who were planning on coming "Ooooh thing is gonna be great! Rystoff is even coming! That fat bastard won't last a few minutes!" He laughed "oh this is gonna be fun."

William chuckled "More fun for me, I'm the one running the simulation. Sure i don't get to control anything but oh watching this game scare the shit out of you all is going to be fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:33 pm

"Hey bitches, you wanna go crash a fat-cat party?" Dresden chuckled as she described the contents of the invitation she received. "So there's gonna be a lot of rich, important people altogether in one place. Sounds like fun to me."
Back to top Go down
Shinji Abari

Shinji Abari

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:34 pm

Sounds fun, and since we got an invitation we wont be "breaking any laws" I'm in
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:05 am

Since nobody posted, suddenly a velociraptor walks into Richard's office and starts crooning loudly.

"RICHARD I LOVE YOU," the talking velociraptor said as it whipped an acoustic guitar out and started strumming a heartfelt song.

"Oh Richard, you're the man of my dreams
You're my heart and my soul, Mr. Omne
Stroke my scaley face and hold me tonight
I have a barbed hemipenis but that's alright
Cuz I'll bang you extra-gently,
My sweet beloved Richy Rich
Now get over here and get some big juicy
VELOCIRAPTOR DICK."  Twisted Evil 

The velociraptor then proceeded to tapdance suggestively in front of Richard.
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:27 am

Richard looked up from his news paper "God damnit, William?"

A a few gunshots rang out as the velciraptor was shot relentlessly by William who was just sitting at a table at the side of the room, drinking coffee non-chalantly

Richard looked up as two securion dragged the dead velociraptor to the incinerator he called his secratary "Call Kenji and tell him he needs to stop sending me tap dancing dinosaurs, I dont like it."

Kenji: I swear to god I didnt mean to i.....i quit.
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:03 pm

THE RAPTOR'S BRAINS SPLATTER VIOLENTLY ACROSS THE ROOM AND STAIN RICHARD'S FAVORITE SUIT. HE ALSO SHITS ALL OVER THE FLOOR OF HIS OFFICE AND IT SMELLS WORSE THAN WEEK-OLD SNAKE DUNG. ALSO HE JIZZED IN HIS PANTS.

Meanwhile, as Kenji feeds himself to a rabid spinosaurus...

Rhaetia sends Ashara another text. "haaay wut tiem r we gettin 2gether 4 the VR game?? 8D I miss ur big blu eyes and ur...  Wink  "

After Clarity got the news that Kenji was mauled by a dinosaur she sighed. "Goddamnit fine I NEED A VACATION" She packed her bags and headed for OMNE.
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:09 am

The Novalysian transport had nearly arrived at OMNE by this time, as they approached a transmission was sent to confirm clearances and docking.

Chase: LET DO THIIIIIIIS ALEXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDER CHAAAAAAAAAASE! JK JK JK JK JK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender: the VR arrival   Slender: the VR arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slender: the VR arrival
Page 1 of 1