Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age and Experience Corrections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novalyse

Novalyse

Age and Experience Corrections Empty
PostSubject: Age and Experience Corrections   Age and Experience Corrections Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:06 pm

After taking the time to calculate the ages of the characters in Novalyse I've realized several characters have been portrayed at the wrong ages and military experience. Cole St. John realistically would be in his late fifties while Chase is in his sixties.  Initially both were played nearly ten years younger than their actual age. With everyone's permission I'd like to edit certain portioned of previous posts to fix this discrepancy between rope play age and out of character age. None of the edits will change the outcome or substance of the posts just the details regarding the characters age.

Threads to be edited: Voice of the eosa postin regarding Chases' years of military experience. Opening conference regarding Chase' age. Etc.
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

Age and Experience Corrections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age and Experience Corrections   Age and Experience Corrections Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Fine with me lol
Back to top Go down

Age and Experience Corrections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crest :: Information :: General Discussions-
Jump to: