Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Common Interest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:56 am

They seem to be a naturaly distrustful people, and Cascadia has vocally been against their military "recruitment" process as a crime against humanity. They are a highly military state, their media completely controlled, everything actually by the military.
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Ral nodded "We haven't been here long, we have only heard that their recruitment process is…unorthodox, to say the least. What is it exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:21 pm

This would need to be completely off record, but part of it is the first child born in a family is removed by cesarean section prior to natural birth and cyberneticly augmented and raised by the militarty as soldiers. their society has 2 facets really, the first born and second born, the second born's do have a larger modicum of freedom, but their culture is very colored and controlled highly by the military which makes up the government.
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 6:09 pm

He nodded and looked slightly taken aback by the process "They must have a truly difficult time of it on their planet if they need to resort to such extreme measures. Well, thank you for the information, off the record of course." He chuckled "I will tell the council of Charrs what we have decided today, I'm sure they will be thrilled to get started."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:23 am

Their planet is by far one of the most inhospitable places in the entire sector. I will inform the Cascadian council and get authorization to reactivate an older decommissioned trading platform on the moon for our purposes.
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Ral nodded and smiled, extending his hand to shake "It was a pleasure meeting you, I'm very excited to get this underway, send me word when you want us to send our people to meet yours."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 1:41 am

:: firmly shakes the hand:: I will send word directly to you, it should take a few days only to get the old station suitable for our remodeling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Common Interest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crest :: Current Roleplay :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: