Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Common Interest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeon

Zeon

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:52 pm

A message from Zeon would be sent to Cacadia through private channels, so no one else would have a chance of hearing it. The message was Charr Ral, the second in command beneath Fellini, asking for an audience with the leadership of Cascadia to begin negotiations for a commercial and military alliance. He wished to come planet side for the meeting, and he eagerly awaited the response of the Cascadian Council.
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:19 am

"So no one else has the chance of hearing it" Response:Snowden
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:18 am

:: a message would be sent back from the Cascadian council speaker:: Greetings Charr Ral, I have spoken with head Council Lord Ashara, and he has agreed that you may come to the surface to meet with me in his stead since he is currently off world. I am Council Kenshin his lead military advisor and Military council liaison. I have enclosed coordinates for your approach and where you may land. though I will ask that you keep your landing vessels artificial gravity active until I arrive, I will have a pressure mitigating unit for you to keep on your person. As you may have surmised from Cascadia's location that our planets gravity and gravimetric pressure is far greater than Humans are normaly accustomed.
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:20 am

A message going back to Cascadia would have Ral complying to all of their directions, and he would be underway shortly in a small cruiser designed for him, and just a few security operatives. They trusted Cascadia completely by the security was simply traditional.

As they descended Ral was awed by the planet's beauty "It's been a very long time since i saw such a beautiful planet. Why the last one was nearly a decade ago, and it was just tropical. Far less interesting than this one." He chuckled and leaned back in his seat " I look forward to meeting it's leaders."

A Common Interest Zeon_f10 Ral would arrived in a version of this ship, minus it's gun implacements.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:35 am

:: once the entered the planets atmosphere the pilot would suddenly realize why they wanted the artificial gravity on, his ship was suddenly a fair deal less responsive, once they landed about 10 minutes later kenshin would arrive with the pressure mitigation units for Ral and his security detail::

Welcome to Cascadia Charr Ral, I do hope the atmospheric transition wasnt too bumpy?
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:44 am

Ral smiled with a hearty laugh "No it was fantastic! Zeon pilots love a challenge and that was indeed an interesting one!" Once being outfitted with the units Ral would smile "I'm excited to see your planet from outside a ship."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:01 pm

By all means then let us walk while we discuss things. What exactly were you hoping to acomplish? as far as i know the delegates are still meeting up on your capital ship. You may still be accepted as a whole within the crest sector.
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Ral nodded with a thoughtful smile "Yes we very well may, and I hope for nothing less. But as it seems now, your people have welcomed us to Crest with open arms compared to the rest of the system. So a few of the Charrs, myself included, thought it would be practical to begin talks with Cascadia about trade and perhaps a military cooperative. To give our people a sense that this sector is their home now. There is some trepidation about our other neighbors. Despite all of that, in the short amount of time we have been here, the public has shown signs of wanting a relationship with Cascadia."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:25 am

Well, to be perfectly clear, we cant welcome you to the Crest sector, but the Azure System which is ours is a different story, no other colony government has jurisdiction here. And please enlighten me, what other trepidations do your people have? I can hopefully quell some of them
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:29 am

Ral sighed "The same trepidations one might have when moving to a new neighborhood. They are afraid people won't like them, that they'll be shunned. Our quest for as long as I have been around has been to find a place to truly call home, and whenever we go somewhere it always ends badly for us, whether people just distrust us because of our military culture, or because of war in the sector. They just fear it will happen again."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:04 pm

well, Crest as a sector may have some tumultuous tendencies, but all in all the people are good. Novalyse is.... I personaly think are good at heart but their world has molded them a rocky exterior. the ADR too are alittle cold at times due to their obsession with science, OMNE is....well OMNE is OMNE. Deysha is i think the most balanced and "NORMAL" humans in the sector.
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:45 pm

Ral smiled with a short laugh has he nodded "I've noticed all of that, it's definitely a sector of diverse people and cultures, we haven't had much contact with Deysha or this O.M.N.E Corporation, though we have seen their press releases as of late. They seem rather opportunistic, releasing new weaponry when tensions are a bit high strung in the system."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:54 pm

They are a business at heart, though they've grown to a fairly stable colony. Tell me, what other concerns you and your people may have, Or if thats it what exactly would you like to see happen here?
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Ral nodded and then thought for just a moment before continuing "Those seem to be the only concerns our people have. The reasons I have asked for this meeting is that while me and the other Charrs were reading up on the recent events in the sector, and pretty much anything we could find, we have come to the conclusion that a partnership between Cascadia and Zeon would be incredibly advantageous for both of our people."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:56 pm

I'd be interested in hearing the advantages for cascadia. We are well aware that most would find it advantageous to have access to cascadium and our Plasma weapon technology. What exactly is your proposal.
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:48 am

Ral nodded "Yes those are two of the reasons we are so interested, I'll be up front about that. But we think that our time living in space has given us a certain unique perspective when it comes to creating fighters that move quick and pack the biggest punch they can, and flagships that are the most efficient and well flowing designs. Also the A.I that each of our citizens has can be used for any number of things, from being a personal companion, a reasoning and intelligent databook, and when in a fight can integrate with their owner increasing their base reflexes and ability to use the fighter. Having lived in space for so long our people are the best fighter pilots out there, but imagine if we had perhaps at first only a squadron or two of fighters built, piloted, and commanded by groups of Zeonites and Cascadians trained side by side? It would be incredible!"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:31 pm

It very well may be. I am curious as to your AI. They are programmed I assume using brain wave algorithms of Zeonites? And we would be interested in seeing how a Zeonite might pilot a Cascadian fighter at full speed. Do realize that the extreme pressure of Cascadia has affected our brainwave pattern and our reaction time,aswell as allowing our ships to travell at much higher speeds without a need for a G-force suppressing system. But I think that an experimental squadron combining our best and brightest and your best and brightest, is somthing that can, and should move forward. Both in the spirit of cooperation and having a special squadron couldnt hurt militarily.
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Ral nodded with a smile "Yes our A.I are programmed with a Zeonite brain wave blueprint as the building blocks, but we could easily create A.I that are fashioned to Cascadian minds. I do realize that the pressure differences do present an issue, but I believe, as you have said, that a squadron combining the best and brightest of both our peoples could easily figure out a way to get around that. I also have a few pilots in mind who would love to get behind the controls of a Cascadian fighter."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:34 am

:: thinks a moment:: Your AI are able to boost your reaction speed based on a Zeonite brainwave..... I imagine that if you integrated the much faster reaction speed of a Cascadian brainwave pattern it would enhance much. Yes I think this is Somthing we should set into motion. if nothing else it should give your people some solace and ease that they DO have friends here
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Ral nodded "Yes basing it on a Cascadian brainwave probably would improve the entire system, and it would definitely give my people some peace of mind. So, how should we go about pushing this forward?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Well, Char Ral. I am the Military liason to the Cascadian Council, so on the Cascadian side of things. Its all set, All that needs to be done now is for us to decide where Your pilots and technicians and our Pilots and technicians will meet to start working to put this exemplary super squadron together.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:09 pm

((bump))
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:54 am

((using OMNE for Zeon))

Ral smiled "The council of Charrs put me in charge of this situation completely, so that we could immediately move forward upon approval from your government. Perhaps, instead of meeting on one of our ships or here on Cascadia, we could construct a large space station for this joint enterprise. A tower of sorts. To symbolize our cooperation."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:44 pm

That might draw alittle too much suspicion especial from Novalyse. They are highly distrustful of any type of alliances that they are not part of, and they seem particularly angsty against us Cascadians. Perhaps we could start with something on one of Cascadia's moons and move forward from there.?
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:59 am

Ral nodded "You have a point, I believe the moon base idea will work well as a starting point." He thought for a moment then asked "I hate to ask a question that isn't about this particular subject, but why exactly is Novalyse so distrustful? I understand why they dislike us, but why everyone else? It doesn't seem to us that any of you have done anything to them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Common Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Interest   A Common Interest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Common Interest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crest :: Current Roleplay :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: