Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Zeon

Go down 
+3
Cascadia
A.D.R.
Zeon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cascadia

Cascadia

Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:41 am

Greetins Mr deyn. I am glad to see someone from deysha in attendance. Now that we 're all here shall we begin
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Ambros smiled as he led them down the corridor, which happened to pass through one of the small hangar bays. Ambros turned to look at them while he walked and smiled "This is one of the smaller hangars used for commercial ships and public transit to and from the various ships in the fleet."

As he was saying this a few of the transports landed and offloaded groups of people, and some picked and lifted off with others. It was a rather bustling looking room for a 'smaller hangar'
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:39 am

Johnson watched with some interest and discomfort. He keenly noted his surroundings. Some of his delegates seemed ever so slightly unnerved that here - unlike the finely polished, conservative ADR, perhaps - they were led through a public transit system. Still, this was barely noticeable and they complied without fuss. Johnson analyzed the categories of people going to and fro, noting their mannerisms, style of dress, and anything else of note.

Meanwhile, Deyn lit up a slim Deyshian cigar that smelled of rich tobacco, vibrant and tasteful flavoring, and deep polyester pockets. He took a puff as Detsil scrambled along behind like a lost puppy.
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 11:24 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:23 am

(( we need liam to get back in here and get the meeting moving, and Deyn could answer my delegate XD
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 am

((when ambros led people down the corridor, he was leading them ALL down the corridor, so they are all there with them. As everyone was brought to the same room.))

Ambros was very keenly observing the delegates and he noticed the slight unnerving of some of the A.D.R "I'm sorry to take you by this route, it's the quickest way to the meeting room, just happened to be the most efficient place for the hangar as well. Zeon appreciates efficiency in all of it's designs."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Zeth Johnson nodded ambivalently and politely, although he was not yet convinced of the authenticity of these Zeonites.

((liam, hit dat fast-forward button and lets get to da good shtuff XD ))
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:45 am

After gathering ALL OF THE DELEGATES from Cascadia, A.D.R, and Novalyse, he led them down the corridors to a large meeting hall where Charr Fellini awaited them with O.M.N.E Rep Simmons already in attendance.

Ambros bowed to Fellini and looked like he was about to take his leave before Fellini said "Ambros I'd like you to stay for awhile, you know the ships just as well as me, you may be able to answer some questions as well!" Ambros nodded timidly and walked over to Fellini and took a seat at his side.

"Welcome delegates! This is the main gathering Charr Gathering Hall, the seat of political power in the Zeonite fleet. You are of course on board the capital ship of the fleet, the Zeon herself. I hope your trip here was pleasant, and you enjoyed your brief walk through part of the ship."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:42 pm

(Deysha-II)

As Detsil immediately perked up into his most professional, formal, straight-backed stance in the presence of Charr Fellini, Deyn took a long, sullen draw from his cigar. "Good day, Mr. Fellini," Deyn breathed smoke as he greeted him. "I am Carros Deyn, Chief Political Advisor of Deysha-II." Detsil stayed silent.

(ADR)

Zeth Johnson politely nodded his head. "A pleasure to be here, Charr Fellini," he spoke with a carefully manicured tone of diplomacy, "my name is Zeth Johnson, representative of the Demarchy of Reza."

Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 9:14 pm

Chase stood solemnly with a single cant of hid head to the Charr. He smiled, looking cautiously around the room before settling his gazed on Fellini.

"It was fair," he said calmly. "My name is Alexander Chase, although I assume you've gathered who I am. This is head of the capital Research and Sociology Department Serah Lawson. Given the social impact involved in the instatement of new colonists believe it necessary that she be present for this occasion." He paused for a notably longer period of time, likely due to the recency of his wounds affecting him. "And as agreed, a single personal security vanguard, retired Nox Company Commander Jericho Matheson."

Serah smiled respectfully.

"It's been pleasant experience coming here. I look forward to seeing what your colony has to offer the system and its current residence."

Jericho straightened, crossing his arms with a nod to Fellini. He too, was on guard when surrounded by potential enemies. He smiled only briefly at the Charr as he scanned the hall several times over for anything out of place. He didn't say anything for the time being, as it was not his place as a Vanguard to intervene in diplomatic affairs.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Councilman Hanzo smiled warmly:: It is good to meet you in person Char Fellini. I look forward to hearing the talks and helping get your people settled into what I am hopeful you can call home.
Back to top Go down
Zeon

Zeon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Fellini smiled "It's wonderful to see you all, and thank you all for coming! It's truly an honor to meet you all. Now before I talked more, three very special members of the Zeonite community wanted to meet you first." As he said that, three small holograms appeared on a table in the center of the room. They all seemed to glanced around at the delegates and wave, greeting them.

"The darker blue one is Stics, the orange one is Ali, and the light blue one is Ises. These are some of the most advanced A.I Zeon has, they help run Zeon's ships. Stics is actually the first A.I, he has been upgraded countless times so he is just as advanced as the other two, his less detailed form is personal preference."

Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Stics10 S.T.I.C.S

Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Ali10 A.L.I

Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Ises10 I.S.E.S

Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 12:42 am

Pleased to meet the 3 of you, we on cascadia look forward to learning more about you A.I. We have artificial intelligence, but nothing like what Charr Fellini has described of your kind.
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:45 pm

The Rezaians seemed to be intruiged, almost studying the holograms. Zeth was a harder sell, and he was a bit more skeptical of why Fellini was introducing them.

Deyn appeared unamused, but Detsil smiled from the display and even waved back at the little figures on the table, anxiously watching what they would do next, or how the might respond.

Last edited by Strike on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 12:29 am

Chase watched the figured for a moment and moved his attention back to the leaders, dismissing their presence. AI, Android, either way to him they shouldn't be involved in diplomacy, not that he had ever voice his on the matter. Serah however was much more interested in the workings of Artificial Intelligence. The researcher had long since studied and devised means of storing artificial information in a biological format, was intrigued and curious as to the origins and processes of the lifeless sentience. She did not initially interact with the holograms, but studied their reaction to the Cascadian Representative.

Jericho paused his frequent scans of the hall on Serah who was attentive to the holograms, but his gaze didn't remain long enough to draw to much attention to himself. He paid little mind to the holograms besides a brief glance.
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 1:31 am

The O.M.N.E Rep Simmons who had been there ahead of them smiled at the holograms, waiting to see what happened next. He seemed rather interested in this technology, though most people who knew Simmons or OMNE knew it was from a monetary standpoint.

((dont wanna switch accounts so Zeon))

S.T.I.C.S chuckled, he could not smile because of the less detailed body he had, his voice sounded rather digital but that was to be expected "Thank you Councilman Hanzo, me and my kind do seem to be rather different than most A.I we come across in our travels." He turned to the other delegates and said "Welcome to Zeon my friends! As said, my name is Stics and these are my little 'sisters' Ali and Ises. I'm older by quite a bit, being a rather basic A.I originally and having been upgraded countless times. These two are rather advanced examples of the A.I tech that Zeon boasts". Ises smirked a bit and Ali rolled her eyes, the A.I displayed incredible personality and humanity.

Fellini smiled at them and said "These A.I help us with some quite a few of the various facets of life in a fleet. They are considered rather high in the ranks and are involved in most if not all of the Charr Council meetings."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 3:08 am

(Deysha-II)

"Interesting," Deyn puffed his cigar as he studied them. He had no reservations about asking the question that seemed to be hanging on everyone's minds. "Why? I mean no offense, but..." he took another long drag off the cigar, then continued indifferently, "It's unusual, at least to us, that AI would have an active role in intercolonial political affairs."
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 2:23 am

((using OMNE to post as Zeon and OMNE))

Fellini nodded "Yes, it seems unusual to most outsiders that see our relationship with the A.I, but because of how advanced they are they really do have their own personality and life. They are as much members of our society as the humans aboard the ships are. These three, in particular, were designed with the role of aiding the council with running Zeon. Stics wasn't designed with that thought in mind I suppose, but because of how long he's been around he has a vast breadth of knowledge and experience, and as odd as this might sound... He is a wise addition to the council."

Stics nodded "I do apologize if how..alive, we are makes you uncomfortable, I hope it doesnt." He seemed actually sincere with how he spoke.

((OMNE))

Simmons chuckled "If you are truly artificial life forms, then it doesnt make me uncomfortable. If you can think for yourselves then why not."
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Chase had about had enough of these A.I. holographs and O.M.N.E's constant cooing about things they might be able to get their hands on for a profit.  His eyes fixed on the leader's of the mobile colony.

"I think it is about time we got down to business, all distractions aside, this meeting is not about showing your power or technology.  It is about whether or not you should be welcomed into a Sector you entered with full military force without reaching out to any of its' current residence."  Chase spoke calmly, unaccusing in his tone though his words might reflect the Novalysian point of view on the institution of this new colony. "Some might perceive this as an invasion, I am here to put those fears to rest or confirm their predictions."

Serah turned to Chase, his face was stern as usual, she couldn't read his feelings.  She didn't question his change of subject even though she was very interested in the A.I. systems Zeon had to offer.

Last edited by Novalyse on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:19 pm

(Deysha)

Carros puffed his cigar appreciatively. Oooh, he liked where this was going, now. Finally, someone out of this motley crew was getting to the good stuff.

"I'd like to second General Chase's statements," the Deyshian smiled with respect as he politely tipped the cigar away from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:07 pm

::councilman Hanzo nodded softly and slowly:: Where as I would like to hear about more interesting things, this meeting was called so the other colonies could meet the Zeonites. So I will agree that we should begin in earnest.
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 3:43 am

Fellini nodded and said, hiding his disappointment very well. "I do apologize, you have to excuse me, it's been a very long time since I've hosted a group of foreign delegates aboard my ship. I have said, a few times already and I apologize for repeating myself, that they way we entered this system was out of desperation. We had damage to our long range communications and sensor arrays, Cascadia can confirm this. Outside of the colony clusters like Crest, not having a long range system is crippling, no matter how good in a fighter you are, if you don't know the pirate fleet is coming you can't fight it." He chuckled at that last part slightly, they've had a few close scrapes of that nature actually. "I don't know if any of you have spent considerable amounts of time far away from Crest and other larger colonies, but the pirates you have here are so few compared to what's crawling around out there." He said with a small smile before continuing.

"I'm not sure what I can tell you to convince you we aren't here to invade or cause trouble besides what I've already explained. Besides the fact that invading crest would be suicide with a fleet of my size, which should be apparent to the military minds among us. I'd like to show you something, that hopefully will help you understand us. It's a cultural artifact from the original terrestrial colony of Zeon, it's a military code of ethics, honor if you will. We live by it, it's almost religious among my people. After I show you this, we can move into other parts of the ship so you may meet some other Zeonites, who aren't part of the Charr Council or ranking military officers, I feel like some of you have had enough of that side of our culture."

Ali and Ises nodded and vanished, while Stics stayed and brought a holographic display of the code of ethics he had mentioned.

The wording, the way it talked about the colonial expansion, it was obvious this document was old, and the code of ethics was, as one might assume, rather ethical. It spoke of only using one's military power to be a shield for the weak and to only attack when one had been threatened by a force capable of following through with said threats. It seemed to put emphasis on teaching future generations of Zeonites to seek diplomacy in all things before resorting to warfare, but to always be prepared for it and to be prepared to die for Zeon and it's survival and sovereignty.

Fellini smiled, taking great pride in this piece of old Zeonite culture, letting them read before saying "Oh, and as a side note, I would like to say that, though we entered with our full military force, upon any real inspection one would have seen we also entered with ships that are very obviously civilian in nature. I'm not sure what invading force would bring their colonists with them, but it seems like a rather...well..frankly..idiotic strategy to be completely honest."

Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:24 am

Jericho had been keeping watch over the hall of the room, scanning for anything that might seem odd, out of place, or threatening. He was attending to the delegates, but not directly listening to any of what was being said until Fellini's last comments. His face grew grim, eyebrows raised, he turned to Chase. The Overseer simply looked at the Charr, brow slightly furrowed and frown exaggerated age but did not detract from its purpose. Chase was clearly unamused by the Charr's pointed words and made that clear to everyone without saying a word.

Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:35 am

Councilman Hanzo nodded:: I have 2 things to add after those words. I can confirm, that there was indeed significant damage to the ships when the entered, Cascadian space. :: he made a point to put emphasis on that:: Also, it is a very valid point, that the first ships to enter where largely colony ships, and it is completely idiotic for any type of fighting force, invasion or otherwise to send in civilians first seeing as the only people that belong on the front lines of battle are those who have volunteered to be there. I would also relish the opportunity to meet more of your people, your hydroponics and agricultural engineers must be quite amazing to continue successfully while remaining in deep space for extended periods. Cascadia does have a very advanced expeditionary wing that is currently being expanded into a true fleet, we would benefit from advice in hydroponics.
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 5:11 am

Serah had been watching the reactions of her two companions closely, listening to the clearly loaded words from the other colonies delegates.  She watched as Chase grew tired of these jabs at a colony willing enough, despite its own struggles, to offer support to the surrounding governments against what could have been considered a potential threat. Jericho straightened his stance out of instinct as his Overseer's demeanor turned more serious, as if he were about to be reprimanded.  

"I've heard just about enough of this," Chase said coldly, a tone only one man in this room had heard him take before.  Jericho flinched despite himself just listening to him.  "I have spoken the reason I have come here, I need not repeat myself nor do I have any intention of being distracted from that goal with engineering in a field the A.D.R. is sufficiently knowledgeable in."  

"I also think that this meeting needs to get down to business," Serah spoke softly in comparison to the aged man at her side.  "You're implication that a defensive foreign policy is 'idiotic' is not necessary.  Our colony publicly offered support to the surrounding authorities in this Sector when a potential threat arose.  With the given information publicly announced that you are 'fleet of warriors' and that you 'all of our people are put through a basic training regimen.' it is not unlikely that many people would assume that your intentions are less than peaceful."  She smiled faintly at the Charr with a slight tilt of her head.  She tried to state her social perspective delicately, perhaps unlike the others in her group.  She was soft spoken and gentle in her ways, which might get through better in this situation than the First Born cut-throat approach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Zeon   Meeting Zeon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Zeon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next