Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeon

PostSubject: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:26 am

Cascadia's planetary defenses or sensors would pick up a fleet, a massive fleet. Massive ships that looked like they could hold cities of people, massive flagships armed to the teeth with advance weaponry.

A message would quickly be sent to the Cascadian Officials and it would say the following.

"We are the nomadic fleet of Zeon, formally the Principality of Zeon, and upon finding that this area of the galaxy has been occupied by many other colonies and stations have decided to stay in this area. You are the first colony we have come in contact with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:13 am

::A response would be sent immediately from the CSCC:: We welcome you to the Cascadia System. Along with this message we have sent a regional map of the surrounding systems, and access codes to the regional datanet. Do you require any assistance, we recognize that you are a nomadic fleet, but we must ask that you stay within the free travel phase lanes outline in the regional map we've sent, unless of course you attain clearance to enter planetary space, we've enclosed details maps of the neighboring systems aswell, we recomend that especialy with Novalyse you do not make sudden appearances with your full fleet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 am

Deysha-II's military received a report of the ships entering the sector, and they issued a non-emergency watch due to the sheer size of the unidentified fleet so close to themselves and the other colonies. Defense troops were put on low alert as the situation was monitored very closely. The following transmission would be broadcast to all ships within range, although it was intended for the unknown fleet.

"Concerning the starship fleet in the Cascadia System, Lane 35A01, Crest Sector:

This message arrives to you from Deysha-II of the Canaan System. We are a neutral colony that wishes to welcome all friendly entities to the Crest Sector. For everyone's safety, please identify and report your fleet's presence and intentions.

Thank you.

Department of Aerospace Defense, Communications, and Relations;
Ministry of Defense of the Independent State of Deysha-II."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crest-rp.forumotion.com
Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:38 am

The Novalysians were on high alert after the very recent events concerning the settlements on Kytreon. Once the fleet was detected Novalyse sent a warning to the fleet as well as sending a transmission to inform the other colonies in the event that they had not already seen the enormous fleet approaching.

Transmission to the Zeon Fleet.
"Unidentified fleet in the Cascadia System,

The Khryses system is under high alert due to recent attack on one to its planets. For your safety, remain distant from Novalysian territory until further notice. Any unauthorized entry into the system will be taken as a threat against the Colony of Novalyse and the offending ships will be fired upon. We ask that you identify yourself and your reason for entering the Crest Sector before any authorization can be given, until then Khryses is restricted from all foreign spacecraft.

General Thorne Axon."

Transmission to all surround colonies.
"Cascadia, Reza, O.M.N.E, Deysha II, New Ajka'el, and any other surrounding colonies,

Our sensors have detected a large fleet entering the Crest Sector through the Cascadia System. Novalyse highly recommends a status of high alert until the intentions of the force have been identified. An attempt has been made to contact the fleet however, in the event that the fleet should attack one of the neighboring systems all surrounding colonies have the full military support of the Khryses system at their defense.

General Thorne Axon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeon

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Zeon would reply to Cascadia first saying

"Thank you for the map and datanet access codes, we greatly appreciate your generosity. Our food storage is beginning to run low, and though we have sufficient production abilities to sustain our population, it would be just barely enough to keep from starvation. If you have any food you would be willing to trade for we can offer our services as a defensive fleet, we have hunted down groups of pirates for colonies and stations in the past, and we have highly advanced virtual reality technology. We are willing to trade very basic versions of our V.R technology."

Zeon would then reply to the others via a datanet video launch.

A man who seemed to be in his late twenties or earlier thirities stood on a stage, there was obviously a alrge crowd to hear him speak, he was in a military uniform and was incredibly decorated, many of the medals based off of symbols from eath's history.

"People of the crest sector, I am Charr councilman Ricardo Fellini, and current speaker for the nomadic fleet of Zeon, formerly known as the principality of Zeon. We have been nomadic since Earth went dark, because of our proximity to earth, we chose to evacuate and live as we do now. We are a fleet of warriors, all of our people are put through a basic training regimen and are given vitamin infusions to keep them strong in the pseudo-gravity are ships produce. Our fleet is equipped with a huge number of space fighters we use for defensive purposes and for ridding the galaxy of those who steal and kill for their own gain. The people of Zeon seek peaceful coexistence with the people of the crest sector, as it seems safe and heavily populated we have decided to remain here. Zeon and her people will do everything we can to help our new neighbors, and we will never back down from those who would threaten them, or us."
'
He would step away from the microphone and salutated the people present, his fist held straight and high, he yelled out "SIEG ZEON!" The salute and phrase was repeated by the people present, and the message ended with him giving a quick polite bow, and the sound of a cheering crowdd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Thorne was at the head of a table of commanders discussing the action to be taken regarding the Kytreon assault when someone tapped meekly at the door.

"General Sir," a woman said as she entered the room slowly.  "The unidentified fleet is making an address...I think you need to listen to it.  The general has woken as well and returned to his office, he demands that you pay him a visit immediately." Without further distraction Thorne passed through the halls of the capital building as he listened to the address.  This is not going to end well, he thought as he followed behind the secretary that paged him.  She led the way to a door he had entered many times, never once dreading what was behind it until now. I still remember when Colten disappeared, the anger and blindness St. John showed at the loss of his first son.  When Cole loses his composer people die. He already sent Chase back to into critical... his thoughts wandered as the woman continued to quietly lead him back to St. John's office.  She quietly tapped on the door, to which only silence responded, and told him that Thorne had arrived.  The air tensed as soon as the door opened then grew worst as it shut silently behind the man who entered the room.

Thorne entered St. John's office to find him already dressed in his armor, his helm laying on the desk ahead of the door, and loading his weapons.  

"Prepare the battleships, we march on Kytreon today." St. John said without his eyes averting once to Thorne, knowing full well that there were few willing to face him. "We will retake the settlement of Akrai and retrieve my son."

"General, your son is safely aboard a Cascadian patrol ship that responded to the mayday.  His condition is unknown other than that he was living when brought aboard with two other members of the Cayrn Vanguard." Thorne looked dead at the man before him, knowing that fully what happened to the last man to stand between Cole and his son.

"A Cascadian patrol ship responded before you did?"

"Our patrols did not arrive until late dawn, after the settlement had fallen and the survivors were rescued by the Cascadian patrol." Thorne purposefully did not mention the injuries Nick had sustained in the fight.  "We have a more important issue on our hands than Kytreon sir.  An unidentified fleet that calls themselves Zeon has moved into the Crest Sector through the Cascadian system.  The have plans of taking up permanent residence in the Sector and they appear to have brought a force of battle ready soldiers to do so.  Despite their claims of wanting peaceful coexistence I believe they are flaunting military power to intimidate the other colonies into submission without having to lift a finger."

St. John looked up from his weapons and ran his hand across his scalp as he reviewed the scans that showed the fleet as well as the address.  It appears that he was quelled at knowing his son was alive, which allowed him to divert his mind to the important matter at hand.

A camera panned across the office to the desk where St. John, still wearing his full combat armor with the exception of the helm which laid before him, was sitting with his elbows propped on the desk.  Thorne could be seen in a reflection off the window behind St. John leaning against the wall.  

"Principality of Zeon, This is Military General Cole St. John.  My generals find it hard to believe that a colony would send such a large fleet into a Sector if they were seeking peaceful relations.  Novalyse received no message regarding your approach nor your intentions until you had already invaded one of the colonial systems then you have the guts to state that your entire fleet is military trained.  In response to this Novalyse has hereby marked any Zeon spacecraft as a threat to all surrounding systems and is more than willing to come to the defense of any colony who is threatened or attack.  Intimidation will do you no good, I suggest you make a move or take your leave."  The transmission ended abruptly.  St. John's gaze burned with anger, more than likely attributing the attack on Kytreon with the new fleet arriving on their doorstep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Paras wandered into his office late one morning on Deysha-II, still adjusting his tie as he saw a group of his advisors waiting outside the door rather impatiently.

"Traffic," he shrugged and gave his fake excuse dryly with a joking grin.

"You live in the building, sir..." Carros Deyn sighed heavily. "Listen, there's a very important -"

"Coffee, please," he said politely to one of the assistants. Deyn continued without pausing.

"- couple of transmissions that you need to see." With that, he showed him the Zeon fleet pilot Fellini's transmission and then followed it up with St. John's message.

"That was a rather cheery jig. Such a lovely, sunny disposition that St. John's fellow has," joked Paras.

"He's got a burr up his ass, even for a military man," Deyn scoffed. "Everyone is getting at each other's throats over everything going on - the shooting on Rescenta, some kind of attack around Novalyse, and now this. An entire army floats into the sector and announces that they're pitching tents in everyone's front yard. Novalyse will bomb them, Cascadia will counter-bomb Novalyse, OMNE will start selling everyone more bombs, ADR will hide behind whoever has the most bombs, and who the hell knows what the new kids on the block will do."

"That's a lot of bombing. All of that will happen? I didn't know you added 'psychic' to your resume after I hired you, Carros," Paras retorted with a chuckle.

The advisor face-palmed at the Prime Minister's jovially candid attitude.

"Relax, relax," Paras reassured the advisors as his assistant brought him his requested cup of coffee, piping hot and just the way he liked it. "We'll take care of it!"

The following message from Deysha-II was the result:

"To all colony officials of the Crest Sector:

We strongly urge all colonies to remain neutral at this point in time and refrain from political motions. Threats of military action and uneasiness are not necessary reactions over what may essentially be a misunderstanding and lack of communication. It is highly recommended that all spacecraft remain in their own territory or recognized free-space lanes without written authorization. Any unauthorized transit by any colony, known or unknown, is not tolerated in the sector.

To the colony of Zeon and all others within the Assembly, we recommend calling an urgent video conference to keep our lines of communication open and discuss the matters at hand. Prime Minister Rystoff Paras has forwarded a motion as Chairman of the Assembly to conduct a video conference with other intercolonial representatives immediately.

Head Office of the Ministry; Deysha-II"
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:49 pm

St. John didn't even acknowledge Deysha's response but rather sent orders to deploy fighter ships to defend the Khryses border unauthorized spacecraft.

Thorne had left his office an listened to the transmission from Deysha II, as Chase was critically unstable after his wounds reopened Thorne was left to pick up the pieces. He immediately called Deysha, if the call was not answered he would continue ringing their phones off the hook.

Chase lay unconscious in critical care unit within the capital building breathing only by the aid of a respirator. His eyes closed completely with no signs of life as the machine hissed to fill his lungs with enough air to sustain him until he was able to breathe on his own. His wounds had reopened due to the incident in the hallway causing more bleeding. Chase required a blood transfusion every few hours or sooner throughout the night and had only just stabilized. His cane lay propped against the bed next to the side rail that prevented patients from rolling out of the medical table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeon

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:04 am

Upon receiving the responses Ricardo scratched his head and looked over at his friend, another charr named Ral Iori, and said "Huh, i guess i shouldnt have mentioned the military? I just assumed that I should in the spirit of being forthcoming!"

Ral sighed "Perhaps you should have said it a different way Ricardo, but never mind that you need to respond to them quickly before they think we actually are here to conquer...dont be too snarky would you?"

Ricardo chuckled "Of course not my friend."

Ricardo cleared his throat and sent another video message along the datanet, he was in his more casual clothes now, a tan undershirt with a brown jacket and though they couldnt see it he was wearing black jeans.

"To clear up any concerns, we are speaking with the colony Cascadia about possible trading of food at the moment, and as soon as we are finished we will enter the free lanes as requested. I want to say i am honored to be invited to a video meeting of your assembly and will of course comply and be present." He cleared his throat and leaned back slightly in his chair, his smile gone and a dead serious look on his face.

"To those who seemed confused by our presence, we are not simply a fleet sent by another colony, we are a colony. The Zeon fleet has no home besides the ships we live on. Of course i do apologize for not contacting anyone before we arrived, but since we did not have access to this sectors 'datanet', i made the descion to speak when we arrived. I understand this was cause for concern, and I wish to put this concern to rest. The fleet of Zeon does not wish to conquer, or attack, or threaten any of you in anyway. I told you all of our military way of life, because it is an incredibly important part of our culture and i wanted to be completly forthright with you all. I do not wish to start any wars, thats the opposite of my reason for being here, i want peace and happiness for my people. But if any one of my ships are attacked, i will not hesistate to retaliate with the full might of Zeon. Every soul aboard these vessels are my friends, my brothers and sisters in arms, and when one of them dies, it's like losing a family member. I did not come to begin a war, but if one is started, Zeon will finish it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:09 am

Rystoff finished his coffee and sat it down decisively as he reviewed Ricardo's transmission. He was just about to light a cigar in deep contemplation when a call came in from his secretary.

"Thorne Axon from Novalyse is calling, sir."

"Ah. I'll take it." He picked up the phone. "Hello? Mr. Axon?"
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:25 am

"Oh my god, they had to end with that," Thorne said as the transmission from Zeon ended just as Paras finally answers the phone. Realizing he must have overheard what he had said he continues. "Paras, if this escalates further there will be no stopping St. John, he's not in his right mind. Kytreon was attack by unknown assailants one night ago...his son was in the settlement along with foreign dignitaries who were diverted during the riots." Thorne sounded calm although what he was saying showed the desperation of the situation. Why am I bothering to tell them, Cole won't hear Zeon out after what they just said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:29 am

Paras nodded and took a moment to light his cigar after all. "I'm sorry to hear about St. John's situation," he said genuinely. The thought of offering to send military support rolled into his head briefly, but he decided that now was too delicate a time to risk Deysha's neutrality. "What do you propose then? It would be a very bad idea to allow this to get out of hand. The whole sector is in limbo, it'd likely set off a delicate chain reaction." He paused for a moment. "We don't even know these people. Why not give them a chance? You can attend our conference in St. John's stead, maybe set some kind of conditions and pacify everyone for the time being until things sort themselves out."
Back to top Go down
O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:36 am

Lizabeth Riley walked into Richard's office right after William had finished talking to him about Novalyse and the trouble with the settlement and said "Have you heard about the new guys?"

Richard sighed "I've been watching bits and pieces, seems like a nomadic cross between cascadia and Novalyse. All sentemental and honorable like Cascadia, and military like Novalyse. Should be interesting."

Liz smirked "They are already on bad terms with novalyse?"

Richard perked up "Really? You seeing weapons deals?"

Liz nodded.

Richard chuckled "Well today just got better, get ready to send them a message giving them warm welcome to the system...and prepare the production lines, if shit goes down I think we may make some money off of bombs."

William sighs and laughs a bit "When did we become war profiteers?"

Richard in turn smirked and leaned back in his seat, putting his feet up on the desk and grabbing a glass of incredibly expensive wine "When it became profitable."

A message would quickly go out into the datanet from O.M.N.E Representative Asha Lynx, a well known reporter for O.M.News and a public spokesperson O.M.N.E Corporation as awhole.

"We at the O.M.N.E Corporation would like to extend a warm greeting to the new comers in the crest system. Though we would also like to remind them to stick the space lanes, we are always glad to see a new possible trade partner and friend. If you are ever in need of aid, remember to come to O.M.N.E and we will do our best to help you."

Ther message ended with a light calming female voice "O.M.N.E Corporation, making the future the present."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:20 am

An official Statement would be sent out from the Cascadian Council.
" Please forgive the absence of head council Asahra as he is still aiding the ADR on Rescenta. In regards to our new neighbors the Colony fleet of Zeon, we would like to throw some water on the flames that have jumped up surrounding their arrival. They have violated no ones space but ours, and at that in a miniscule way as they did not have access to updated colony maps, they have made NO HOSTILE MOVEMENTS TO ANYONE, and have clearly expressed their desire to settle in the crest system. No one owns the crest system, There are plenty of spaces that a non planet bound colony could set anchor and find some peace in their travels. Cascadia hereby formally recognizes the Nomadic Fleet of Zeon and welcomes them to the neighborhood and wishes to extend any aid possible. We have 5 transport cargo ships enroute to your ships with food supplies aswell as several planet survey reports for outlying area's that may be suitable for food production as well as the possibility with cooperating with our own such operations. We also urge the other colonies to stand down their military forces, and above all to keep armed military response well outside of Cascadian space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:16 am

Throughout the whole ordeal, the ADR remained mostly silent. With all the recent trouble they had been through, they were hardly in a position to want to stir anything else up while all of the colonies were on edge. They still had their hands full dealing with high-profile trials, criminal investigations, and now an emergency response to Kytreon.

The only peep out of the ADR was a brief response to Deysha-II from the Senate Office. "Senate Representative Clarity Davis will be available to attend the video conference for the Assembly on behalf of the ADR."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:35 am

"I understand the consequences of St. John's actions when he isn't thinking straight more than anyone Paras, that I can assure you. The issue lies in the chain of command, understand that it will take some time before I can deal with him. Until then I ask that the conference be postponed as there is no use in fueling the flames of this fire." Thorne stated calmly. He listened to the transmission as he spoke. "It appears I have other to attend to concerning this. If you'll excuse me Paras," he said before ending the call and issuing a statement in response to the recent address before St. John had the chance to see them.

"The Khryses system is currently under total lock down, as stated in the transmission sent directly to the Zeon Fleet prior to their bold address, Novalyse has been the victim of an assault and authorizes no foreign ships entry into the system without prior consent. As the Principality of Zeon's intentions have not been made fully clear after blatantly entering the Crest Sector without notifying the surrounding colonies they have been marked as a possible threat against the colony. Thusly they are to be bypassed by Novalysian shipping vessels or approached with caution if necessary. No attempts have been made to enter the Cascadian Starsystem nor to attack the Zeon Fleet. As stated in the transmission sent to the surrounding colonies, in the event Zeon should attack Novalyse has pledged full military support in their defense."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajkadi

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:01 am

The transmissions reached the planet of Arata relatively slowly, since the Ajkadi didn't care much to monitor the typical diplomatic messages back and forth between other colonies. The message was sent to the officials in New Ajka'el when it seemed that intercolonial affairs were getting quite heated, but the Ajkadi made no official reply and instead watched from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:50 am

((Thread ended, continued in [Diplomacy] Urgent Video Conference))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space   

Back to top Go down

[Diplomacy] Zeon Fleet enters colony space
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1