Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Streets of Duna City

Go down 
+4
Shinji Abari
Cody1211
Shyla
Strike
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinji Abari

Shinji Abari

The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:05 pm

::once Dresden on her way up, he aswell grabbed the harpoon base and got pulled up towards his ship, on his climb up he took a grazing shot to the right side of his face barely missing taking out his eye and leaving a nice burned gash on his right cheek and onto forhead::
Back to top Go down
Cody1211

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:11 pm

Jared  quickly climbed up the ladder after he used the lift, and with the help of the other man his accomplice did so quickly, hopefully helping the other man up the ladder was well to repay him for all of his help.

Jared sighed "Well that was close as fuck."
Back to top Go down
Shinji Abari

Shinji Abari

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:06 pm

Shinji pulled himself up and retracted the extraction ladder and sealed the door once everyone had hauled themselves into the ship he pointed at a row of seats along the side of the ships hold which they had climbed into:: Sit down and buckle in Cascadium does a helluva job on sensors when in in atmosphere especially when there's a lot of noise around but we gotta haul ass before my ships ID'd :: runs up the cockpit and punches some buttons, they'd feel some shifting as the ship realigned from a more stable loading config to a much more streamlined config and a moment later the folks in the hold would feel normal geforce of standing still and suddenly they'd have the air knocked outta them as the ship almost instantly accelerated to just over Mach 8 heading south away from Duna city to put them out over the ocean before the ship angled down steeply and submerged:: After about 5 minutes of moving under water back closer to Duna the ship would stop and the emergency lights would turn off and normal lights would turn back on and Shinji would emerge back into the hold.:: Should be good. now then what the hell did i get into
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:32 pm

Dresden and the others made it up into the ship under the barrage of gunfire, with the wind knocked out of them from the wild escape and the physical adjustments to the high-speed Cascadian ship.

"Goddamn," Dresden laughed. "That was crazy as fuck." It looked like she had taken a bullet to the right thigh during the escape, but the meager trail of blood trickling down her torn-up pants indicated that it probably wasn't too bad. "Nice ship...what's your name again?"

She snickered at Jared. "You look fuckin' hideous in orange. Who are your new prison fuck-buddies?"
Back to top Go down
Shinji Abari

Shinji Abari

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:42 pm

Names Shinji, Shinji Abari and this is the Slip Stream.... :: reaches over to the wall and grabs a medkit and kneels next to her:: Looks Like you took a bullet :: presses her leg around the wound:: that hurt?
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:27 am

"Nah, it feels like a fuckin' kitten is purring against my leg." Her voice was painted in tones of cynical sarcasm. "Of course it hurts. Damn. So what are your plans to get us off this planet right now since, uh, they're probably gonna track your ship?" She grinned slightly. "And are we underfuckingwater right now?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:32 am

Meanwhile, the hulking dark-skinned man looked around him in confusion and with some amount of trepidation at the others around him. "I'unno what the fuck all this is, but...yo, thanks for the lift. 'at shit was crazy."

The Deyshian military was on high alert for several escaped fugitives and their accomplices for murdering over a dozen prison guards and causing hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage. They launched a squadron of strike craft from the nearest military base and began an attempt to track the SlipStream.
Back to top Go down
https://crest-rp.forumotion.com
Shinji Abari

Shinji Abari

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:19 am

Slip stream here is untrackable . :: gets out the med kit and gets some forceps ready:: hold tight legs this is gonna sting :: fishes out the bullet from her leg and goes about dressing the wound:: yes we 're under water. Great thing about space ships their air tight. We'll lay low for awhile down here, enough air for about 5 days by then the search will have moved on and i can see if anyone got a good look at my baby . Her pylons and wing fin system are variable i can change some basic designs without trouble. But i hope no one has any appointments we'll be down here awhile
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:38 pm

"Yeah, you're gonna have to pull her up or I'mma miss my dentist appointment," Dresden quipped. She paused for a moment and then turned to Jared, playfully giving him a hard jab in the shoulder. "Not sure you were worth all that trouble. How ya doin', you bastard?"
Back to top Go down
Cody1211

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Jared shrugged and rubbed his shoulder "Ow. And I'm fine, you know, almost being sentenced to death is a fairly regular occurrence for me. Good think you actually watch the news" He scratched at is neck bit more and shook a little bit "I've been off the drug for a bit, working on it while BEING on it ain't the best idea i found out."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:03 pm

"Well, we couldn't let you get busted. You make the best shit!" She laughed. "So, looks like we picked up some new folks. Your homies?" She briskly gestured to the Irish kid and the big black guy that she didn't recognize.
Back to top Go down
Shyla

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Kythe watched the others silently, ignoring the pain of the bullets wounds in her shoulder. She didn't want to draw attention to herself so she slid down the wall to sit out of the way of the others.
Back to top Go down
Cody1211

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Jared smirked and nodded, crossing his arms with pride, while twitching slightly "Hell right I do, and no one forget it." he looked at his little cohort and the large random black man who saved them and said "The little one is some bitch ass newbie who wants to make some quick money like yours truly, and…i don't know this guy but he saved our asses twice during the escape so…i mean if he wants to work with me he can… i obviously lack any form of muscle."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:08 am

The aforementioned "large random black man" nodded his head, apparently unperturbed by the little white kid's tweaked-up rambling. "Name's Freight," he offered in a deep, gruff voice. He had taken a seat, his bloodied hands clasped between outstretched legs, taking in the details of the ship's interior. It was different than what he was used to: the walls of a prison. From the look in his eyes, it seemed like he'd been on the inside for a long, long time.

Meanwhile, of course, the entirety of Duna City's police force and military response teams were going berserk. A prison had just been infiltrated and the last visual they had on the perpetrators was an unidentified spacecraft. The strike craft team was the first response; they already began surveilling and tracking the SlipStream to the point in the ocean where it had made its rapid escape. It would only be a matter of time before the search continued and the Deyshian military would find some means of pursuing the assailants. The group would have to act quickly to get out of Deyshian airspace undiscovered.
Back to top Go down
https://crest-rp.forumotion.com
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 11:35 pm

*bumpplzkthxbai*
Back to top Go down
Shinji Abari

Shinji Abari

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:35 am

:: shinji moved over to Kythe having seen the wounds, kneeling next to her:: How bad are you hit? Lean forward lemme see if they went through clean
Back to top Go down
Cody1211

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 2:56 am

Jared smiled at Freight and nodded once and slightly off kilter "Welcome to the team." he said with a weird little chuckle. He glanced over at Shinji and said "After you tend to her wounds there, we should probably get moving again. Deysha is quick at this shit, they might find us." All the while his hands twitched in his pockets uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Abari

Shinji Abari

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:25 pm

We should be fine for the time being quick or not, not many ships have drives capable of instantaneous deep submersion. We're also resting just above the sea floor, their sensors wont be able to tell us apart from it not unless they start a detailed mapping scan which would be rather unussual, with the we tore out of there at they'd likely be looking at the south eastern continents or checking security off world to see if we somehow slipped past customs. We'll wait here while I monitor the news feeds see if they got a good look at the slip stream.I have a few hacker friends that can scrub the images but that'll take a while so if they DID get a good look we'll need to move to one of the poles before going offworld and heading to an "outlaw" friendly colony for awhile
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Freight nodded and stared down at the floor. He was almost in a state of shock.

Dresden watched the situation with Kythe, eyeing Shinji intently and suspiciously. "Well, fix her up. Assuming you know what the fuck you're doing, that is. And are you sure you're not gonna get us busted with this? I'd rather be about a phase lane away from this shit-hole right now."
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:50 pm

*BUMPITYBUMPBUMPBUMPMOTHAFUCKAZ*
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:52 pm

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP*
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:36 pm

(( making Cascadia my main account and posting everything from it now ))

Yes Dresden I know what I'm bloody doing. And your free to take a pod to the surface and try and get off world while your face is plastered all over the datanet. OR you could sit your ass down and wait even a few minutes for me to patch up your friend and see if they got any images of the ship.

:: looks back to Kythe:: Please Lean forward, if they didn't go clean through your going to need to lay down so we can get them out. otherwise your in for a world of hurt
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:09 am

"Well excuse the fuck right out of me," Dresden quipped. She was about to continue with that statement, but elected to keep her mouth shut for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:37 am

(( why breeze no post? it her turn))
Back to top Go down
Novalyse

Novalyse

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:47 am

Kythe hissed in pain as Shinji moved wrong and jarred her wound slightly. She bared her teeth like an animal but tried to sit still under his care.

"Dres, the fuck-er-we gonna do about this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Duna City   The Streets of Duna City - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Streets of Duna City
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next