Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashara's New Dawn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Rhaetia smiled back at Ashara and rather purposefully snuggled against his shoulder. "You're so sweet, Ashara." Her platinum hair was still slightly damp. "It's been a really long day. Maybe we should get some rest?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:54 am

Probly a good idea :: softly strokes her hair at the back of her head :: you can use my bed i had the crew bring an extra matress from crew quarters in for me. :: stands and offers his hand
Back to top Go down
A.D.R.

A.D.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:38 am

As she melted into Ashara's gentle touch, another thought seemed to play across Rhaetia's face. But she thought for a moment and pursed her lips together, as if keeping the words she was tempted to say from dancing out too quickly.

"That would be nice, thank you," she said carefully.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:15 pm

:: Ashara smiled and led her over to his bed:: Is there anything I can get you? it seemed like you wanted to say or ask somthing? No ones going to judge you here like they have before. you dont need to bite your tongue here
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 11:22 pm

[Rhaetia]

She briefly glanced around, as if to verify that no one else was hovering over her to hear what she had to say. As she gently sat down on Ashara's bed, she tilted her head with a slight smile.

"I'd feel bad taking your bed. It's yours, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:27 am

:: shakes his head at her:: its quite alright, its all yours for now, and anything else I can get you aswell, just name it.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:35 pm

^^ BUMP^^
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:33 pm

"Okay," she glanced down briefly. "Thank you, Ashara." She errantly tucked a silvery-blonde strand of hair behind her ear as she looked back up at him and offered a little smile. "I'll be alright, I think. We should probably get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Your right, you've had a long stressfull day:: Ashara would smile warmly and seem alittle hesitant to move away, instead he'd gently take her hand and place a soft kiss atop it before walking over to the Cot he mentioned he would use and smile at her lightly as he sat on its edge:: Sleep well Rhaetia
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:12 pm

"Thank you," she smiled softly as she laid down. She pretended to drift off to sleep, but was actually quite restless throughout the entire night. She had too much to think about, to be prepared for, and to plan for.

*BUMP*
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:02 pm

:: Ashara would have slept mostly alright, with a few bouts of tossing and turning and some errant murmuring, but otherwsie soundly, leaving Rhaetia fairly to herself::
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:39 pm

In the morning, Rhaetia rose early...and silently. As Ashara slept, she padded softly through the room. She freshened up in the restroom, having not at all packed or prepared for an overnight trip, letalone a voyage entirely out of the system she'd spent her entire life in.

With her hair tied back in a messy bun, she leaned against the wall by the bed and watched out the nearest window, glancing back at Ashara now and then.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 12:46 am

:; Ashara had woken and propped himself up between her glances and watched her for atime:: Its Beautiful, isnt it? you can see the stars and nebula's so much more clearly in space...... we have umm..an observation deck if you'd like to see it?
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:01 pm

"Sure," Rhaetia's smile was soft and calculated. "I'd love to." She started to say something else as she thought it might be polite to give Ashara a few minutes to get himself ready, but decided against it. She leaned against the wall acting rather innocent as her eyes twinkled at him.

((buahahaha I'm an evil bastard))
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:43 pm

:: he rose from his bed, having changed from his clothes into a pair of lounge pants to sleep in and stretched:: I'll be just a minute ..... :: looks around for a shirt and not lounge pants and between looking back at Rhaetia and smiling he got himself into the bathroom to rinse his face and dress, in a few moments he emerged and walked over offering his arm to her:: Shall we?
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:42 am

Rhaetia took Ashara's arm almost before he asked, and did so a little bit more enthusiastically. She looked up into his eyes for a moment and smiled.

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:05 pm

:: he met her eyes and held it a few moments before leading the way through the ship keeping a hand softly atop hers as she held his arm, and with a slight blush. He may have felt a little guilty about the trouble he probably caused by whisking Rhaetia away but he didn't care really, He was pretty much entirely smitten, and could foresee being separated from Rhaetia for awhile once things ended, so he planned to make the most and the best of his time. They eventually arrived at the observation deck and led her down a ramp and inside to the large round and slightly dark room. within a moment or 2 the darkness gave to a soft under window glow allowing the view of outside to be unfettered. It was a 360 degree transparent bubble allowing a view front back sides and below. " What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:03 am

"Incredible," she smiled with a glint of awe. It truly was a sight to behold, especially to someone who'd never been on a spacecraft before. She spent a few moments taking in all the sights around her, unconsciously nestling closer to Ashara as she did so.

"It just goes on forever, doesn't it..."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:41 am

:: Ashara wouldn't stop her and put an arm gently around her, without being like suggestive:: It does.... and some day I'll have my own expeditionary ship to explore it, Maybe you'll be able to come with me, I'd um need smart people
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:02 am

She laughed softly, as if raising her voice would somehow break the glass that separated them from the outside infinity of space. "I don't know why you'd think I'd be a good one of those 'smart people' for your expedition..."
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 10:26 pm

You seem pretty smart,...and your brave enough to speak even when your scared. And maybe I just kinda like having you around....
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:36 pm

She nuzzled up close to him as she listened and looked straight up at him now. Her eyes were softly twinkling and she smiled in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:42 pm

:: smiled at her:: so what do you think? Would you like to
Back to top Go down
Strike

Strike

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Her smile faded just a tiny bit, almost out of disappointment, but she still looked radiant and seemed rather happy to be here with Ashara. "Yes, I think I would," she answered after a few moments. "Do you know when, though?"
Back to top Go down
Cascadia

Cascadia

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 11:00 pm

:: smiles:: Not exactly soon though, besides I'm not exactly in a rush right at this moment :: he'd smile again and lean down alittle and very softly kiss her lips:: I'm pretty happy spending right now right here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashara's New Dawn   Ashara's New Dawn - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashara's New Dawn
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crest :: Current Roleplay :: Regional :: Reza/Rescenta-
Jump to: