Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crest

Earth is lost, and the ravaged colonies in the far reaches of space struggle to survive. We stand atop the Crest of the future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Media] O.M.N.E Press Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

[Media] O.M.N.E Press Release Empty
PostSubject: [Media] O.M.N.E Press Release   [Media] O.M.N.E Press Release Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:50 pm

When CEO conners got the message back from ADR completely ignoring his request to quash media coverage in relation to the event, he decided it would in his interests to reveal it himself, take responsibility, and use an official statement containing their involvement to begin their campaign to help the Eosa.

An official statement was release across the intergalactic networks and data net from O.M.N.E Corporation. It consisted of Conners standing in his office in front of his desk, and he said the following.

"Hello people of the colonies, my name is Richard Conners the CEO of O.M.N.E Corporation."

He took a second to gather his thoughts and sighed, continuing "The events that took place in the moon city of Rescenta, trouble me, very much. It was a terrible loss of life, caused by people who felt they had no real options left open to them. I had two securion operatives there, who shot and aided in ending this sad violence. They shot for one reason, and that was because the representative from Novalyse was injured, and sadly they needed to take a life to try and save his. They acted quickly, and rashly to try and keep the representatives as safe as possible. My truest condolences go out to the families and friends of the Eosa who had to die for this."

He was a good actor, and looked genuinely saddened by all of this. "O.M.N.E has officially come to it's opinion and it is that Eosa should have the rights all men and women have and deserve. This is why we will begin doing all we can to help them. We are opening our off colony facilities and places of work to Eosa to live and work and have an equal place in society.  O.M.N.E Corporation… no, I, and deeply sorry for the lives that were lost before this could happen, and hopefully now, hand in hand with the Eosa, O.M.N.E Corporation can help build a brighter future, for us all."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Media] O.M.N.E Press Release   [Media] O.M.N.E Press Release Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Rystoff Paras was sitting in his office, leaning back in his chair with a cigar, when his DataBook feed started blowing up. "What the hell," he lazily leaned forward. "Did another cargo freighter crash?" He took a closer look and chose to select the O.M.N.E Corporation press release first, hoping that the aforementioned freighter hadn't crashed into the omnombar production facility. He took a moment to skim over it. "Oh, hm. Good man, that Conners." He paused, and then called out, "Deyn! Get me a summary of what happened over at Rescenta. Sounds rough. Hope nobody's going to war, or anything crazy like that."
Back to top Go down
https://crest-rp.forumotion.com
O.M.N.E Corporation

O.M.N.E Corporation

PostSubject: Re: [Media] O.M.N.E Press Release   [Media] O.M.N.E Press Release Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:13 pm

O.M.N.E heard the statement from Novalyse and Conners sighed and leaned back in his seat "Novalyse just has to over react to this. Assassination attempt? According to Jordan the man walked into the confrontation completely willingly…" he looked over at simmons who he had called into his office "William, send a message to Deysha and the other independent stations we trade heavily with, the ones we can influence. Tell them Novalyse may become aggressive against the A.D.R, i want to know if we would have their support if we got involved."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Media] O.M.N.E Press Release   [Media] O.M.N.E Press Release Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Rystoff saw another update to his DataPad media stream and groaned. "More of this? Come on." He stood up from his desk impatiently and shouted out again. "Deyn! Come in here and watch this data stream for me for a minute. I've got a stream of my own to make. Heh." He waddled over towards his private restroom door. Too much coffOMNee again.

Carros Deyn, unamused as always, entered his Prime Minister's office and sat down at his desk to man the DataPad. He looked over the situation and saw the disturbing message from O.M.N.E asking for Deysha's support.

"At this time, Deysha-II is unable to pledge our military, financial, or moral support to any colony. I would like to refer to our policy of intercolonial neutrality. As such, Deysha-II plans to remain entirely neutral in this matter. We would, however, like to offer our condolences for the tragedy at Rescenta, and we wish a safe and quick recovery for all involved."
Back to top Go down
https://crest-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Media] O.M.N.E Press Release   [Media] O.M.N.E Press Release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Media] O.M.N.E Press Release
Page 1 of 1